Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This just in........

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Just heard this on the news right now, Kevin Federline has left Britney with child( I guess he has a habit of leaving his baby's mommas) what a surprise ::)!!!!

Supposedly his comments were that Brtiney thought she was his mama.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I wonder if he signed a prenup????

Guest LdySphynx

oh well.

this is totally unrelated but her cover on ELLE was hideous. the worst photo of her ever.

She is Hideous, MAC goes a loooooooooooooong WAY!!!!!

Guest dirtyhouse777

they're both just you're average pieces of white welfare leeching baby popping walmart shopping trash.

i thought federline was trying to clean up his act and become a model ::)

Guest LdySphynx

Where'd you see this? I searched the internet, found nothing...

News babe :).

I searched too, to see if I could post an article....but nothing yet.

Guest Cosmigonon

Damn Ingrid, I thought I was finally gonna be able to catch up with you on post count, but now I see that's not gonna happen any time soon... >:(

Guest LdySphynx

Damn Ingrid, I thought I was finally gonna be able to catch up with you on post count, but now I see that's not gonna happen any time soon... >:(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, porque??

Im sure you will :-*.

Guest michael^heaven

Just heard this on the news right now, Kevin Federline has left Britney with child( I guess he has a habit of leaving his baby's mommas) what a surprise ::)!!!!

Supposedly his comments were that Brtiney thought she was his mama.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

---No link...no dice!! ;)

Guest LdySphynx

---No link...no dice!! ;)

No lo escuche en el noticiero, I know right THE NEWS!!!!!

Im sure it should be out soon!!!!

Guest michael^heaven

---We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later anyway. BTW...from what I understand, there was NO prenup. :P

Guest LdySphynx

---We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later anyway. BTW...from what I understand, there was NO prenup. :P

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder :P??

Guest michael^heaven

---All lollys aside, I found some prenup info...

Us Magazine reported that it has obtained a draft of the prenuptial agreement that states if the couple divorce, Spears will pay Federline $300,000 a year for a period of time equal to half the length of their marriage. She will have no financial obligation to his two children by a previous relationship, and any gift valued at $10,000 or more will require a legal document stating who will own it if the couple split.

Federline, described in the document as “presently possessed of property of moderate value,†can make no claim to any of Spears’ companies but bears no responsibility if any of them lose money.

Spears is worth at least $32 million, according to the document.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6073166/

Guest LdySphynx

---All lollys aside, I found some prenup info...

Us Magazine reported that it has obtained a draft of the prenuptial agreement that states if the couple divorce, Spears will pay Federline $300,000 a year for a period of time equal to half the length of their marriage. She will have no financial obligation to his two children by a previous relationship, and any gift valued at $10,000 or more will require a legal document stating who will own it if the couple split.

Federline, described in the document as “presently possessed of property of moderate value,†can make no claim to any of Spears’ companies but bears no responsibility if any of them lose money.

Spears is worth at least $32 million, according to the document.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6073166/

Her mom did a good job of making sure of this!!!!

Cause Britney cant come up with that shit, don't even think she woud understand what a 3rd of that means :P.

Guest michael^heaven

Cause Britney cant come up with that shit, don't even think she woud understand what a 3rd of that means :P.

---How true!!ez-roll.gif

Guest LdySphynx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Kevin has been spotted in various NightClubs partying his ass off and DRUNK off his ASS!!!!

Poor Britney ::)!!!!