Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who'd Have Ever Thought? Jack Osbourne

Guest web_norah

Guest LeVeL

looking good.

jack_osbourne.jpg

apparently, he had a nose job too

How did he manage to lose all that weight, has he been going on coke runs or something?

Guest Chica

Good for him! I dont know about the nose job, was his nose big before? when ppl lose that much weight their face change a lot so that might be it.......who knows

Guest LeVeL

What makes Jack important though? Any dipshit can be born into the "right" family.

I totally agree...Norah is just posting this because the guys is English and Norah seems to have a fetish for them Englishmen

Guest web_norah

haha.

yeah he is hardly English i'd say.

and he is sorta like an Anna Nicole makeover, lost a ton of weight, looks allright, etc...........nothing wrong with noting that.

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, he pretends to be English. I could never watch their show mostly cause I couldn't stand Jack's and Kelly's fake english accents... :-X

Guest web_norah

Jack's parents are English and he went to primary school in England, it is not fake, of course [Jack and Kelly] they're going to sound like their family/ upbringing. duh.

and of course, since this isn't some big breasted FHM girl, all the men are not interested.

but carry on please.............

Guest LdySphynx

Well, he pretends to be English. I could never watch their show mostly cause I couldn't stand Jack's and Kelly's fake english accents... :-X

Cosmi, im shocked :o!!! That's like being born in Miami but ur family is from Argentina.....ur going to catch on to the accent. Just cause its what u were brought up with all ur life.

Their accent was all but FAKE, ohhhhh and I LOVED THAT SHOW.....it RAWKED!!!!

And as for Jack, not my type.....but shit it takes a whole lot of fucking willpower to get that way, so yeah he deserves the CREDIT!!!!

And hopefully it was the healthy way ;).

Guest Cosmigonon

Cosmi, im shocked :o!!! That's like being born in Miami but ur family is from Argentina.....ur going to catch on to the accent. Just cause its what u were brought up with all ur life.

And as for Jack, not my type.....but shit it takes a whole lot of fucking willpower to get that way, so yeah he deserves the CREDIT!!!!

That's different cause in Miami either you speak english, or you have 20 different spanish accents.

Believe me, in Panama, I had schoolmates from spain, couple of years later, surrounded by nothing but panamanians, they lost their spanish accents. Well, when they were in their homes their spanish accent would come back, same thing happened to my best friend, who was from Argentina, when speaking on the phone to her mom, she would speak like an argentinian, but all of these people, once out of their home envorinment, they'd start talking like panamanians right away.

Guest LdySphynx

That's different cause in Miami either you speak english, or you have 20 different spanish accents.

Believe me, in Panama, I had schoolmates from spain, couple of years later, surrounded by nothing but panamanians, they lost their spanish accents. Well, when they were in their homes their spanish accent would come back, same thing happened to my best friend, who was from Argentina, when speaking on the phone to her mom, she would speak like an argentinian, but all of these people, once out of their home envorinment, they'd start talking like panamanians right away.

GOOD POINT, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt you have got to realize that thses 2 kids were 24.7 around there parents.

And to be honest with you I know people who have lived in Miami all their lives and are Colombian, Argentinian, and from Venezuela......and DUDE they HAVE NEVER lost their Accent!!!!!

Guest pod

That does happen, you will unconsciously adapt the speech mannerisms of wherever you may be. Put me in Texas for 5 years, I'll probably sound a little Texan. An English friend of mine occasionally "loses" his English mannerisms. Another five years he'll be talking like a Miami person.

Oddly enough, someone tagged me last night as sounding like I'm from Los Angeles?

Guest LdySphynx

That does happen, you will unconsciously adapt the speech mannerisms of wherever you may be. Put me in Texas for 5 years, I'll probably sound a little Texan. An English friend of mine occasionally "loses" his English mannerisms. Another five years he'll be talking like a Miami person.

Oddly enough, someone tagged me last night as sounding like I'm from Los Angeles?

So were you talking like WHATEVAAAAAAAAAAAAA???

;D

Cause is there a way to talk like ur from LA :-\??

Guest Cosmigonon

GOOD POINT, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt you have got to realize that thses 2 kids were 24.7 around there parents.

And to be honest with you I know people who have lived in Miami all their lives and are Colombian, Argentinian, and from Venezuela......and DUDE they HAVE NEVER lost their Accent!!!!!

As I told you, in Miami you will hardly lose your accent cause you're not surrounded by just one accent, as if you were either in Cuba, Pmá or Colombia, you're surrounded by ALL af the latin american accents, making it difficult for you to hear the same thing all the time... :-*

Guest LdySphynx

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess we shall see when I get back from Colombia if my accent changes......that will be the test!!!!

But I think IT IS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD, to replace that Cuban accent :P.

Guest Cosmigonon

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess we shall see when I get back from Colombia if my accent changes......that will be the test!!!!

But I think IT IS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD, to replace that Cuban accent :P.

That's different Ingrid, cause you're an adult. It is harder for grown ups to lose their accents or learn new languages, kids on the other hands are like sponges, and will absorb everything around them, that's why immigrant kids learn english better than their parents. Kids will also pick up easily another accents, while their parents will always sound like they have just arrived.

I lived 2 years in Costa Rica in my early 20's and never picked up their accent. Ozzy and Sharon will always sound english, but Jack an Kelly, that's a different story... ;)

Guest pod

Yeah there is a point where you sound how you sound and nothing could change that. But younger people will lose their "native" accents if exposed to a different environment early on.

As for the LA thing? No idea where that came from, but that is what the guy tagged me as...no one can tell where I'm from when they talk to me...some wacko had me tagged as being European even..