Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who'd Have Ever Thought? Jack Osbourne

Guest web_norah

Guest slamminshaun

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess we shall see when I get back from Colombia if my accent changes......that will be the test!!!!

But I think IT IS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD, to replace that Cuban accent :P.

Y'all sound alike to me. :P

Guest Cosmigonon

i was born in Rio...back came here(not fl) when i was 4...

americans say i got a latin accent

brazilians say i got an american accent

touche

You do have a latin accent.

i was born in Rio...back came here(not fl) when i was 4...

americans say i got a latin accent

brazilians say i got an american accent

touche

You do have a latin accent.

some latins say i got a latin some say i got an american...

which ever floats ur boat

and back to the osbourne kid...when ur 'rents got a few millions ynot spend bout a million w/ some top of the line trainer, u got nothing to lose

Guest web_norah

That does happen, you will unconsciously adapt the speech mannerisms of wherever you may be. Put me in Texas for 5 years, I'll probably sound a little Texan. An English friend of mine occasionally "loses" his English mannerisms. Another five years he'll be talking like a Miami person.

Oddly enough, someone tagged me last night as sounding like I'm from Los Angeles?

maybe they were trying to call you a Chicano ;D

Guest teabag

I have never met a Paisa that lost his accent.... as a matter of fact there are many second generation paisas I met in high school, here in miami, who were raised and born in miami that speak like they just got off an avianca plane...Ave Maria Pues!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

I have never met a Paisa that lost his accent.... as a matter of fact there are many second generation paisas I met in high school, here in miami, who were raised and born in miami that speak like they just got off an avianca plane...Ave Maria Pues!!!

Hahahaha, an Avianca plane, lol. Well, that;s exactly what I'm saying, in Miami nobody loses their accent unless you surround yourself tih just one kind of people.

I have a friend, 2nd generation cuban, born and raised her in Miami, but for some strange reason, the guy talks like a colombian, he says because most of his friends throughout his life, including now, are colombians, and as far as I know, the guy has tons of colombian friends...