Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sixteen kids?!?!?

Guest pod

Guest mp3some

:o

That's Nuts!!!!!!! The guy must be doing well.... it doesnt come cheap to support and raise kids these days... more so 16 of them!!!!

Someone get this lady on the pill, and for god's sake get a vasectomy!!!!!!!!

:-X

looks like they r doing mighty well...

"We both just love children and we consider each a blessing from the Lord. I have asked Michelle if she wants more and she said yes, if the Lord wants to give us some she will accept them," he said.

The Discovery Health Channel filmed Johannah's birth and plans to air a show about the family of 18 next May.

The Learning Channel is doing another show about the family's construction project, a 7,000-square foot house that should be finished before Christmas. The home, which the family has been building for two years, will have nine bathrooms, dormitory-style bedrooms for the girls and boys, a commercial kitchen, four washing machines and four dryers.

thank the lord!

Guest swank

my grandma was one of 23, so many in fact, no one can name all 23 of them... We did a family tree and got 18 of them..

The numbers are mind boggling to see who's related to me..

my mother came from a family of 13 kids and my father 8...I have 34 first cousins...and yes I have a hard time remembering the names of the ones I don't see as often. :-[

Guest pod

Typical Male Response ::)...............CAN YOU SAY CONDOMSSSSS!!!

Yes I can. But they can't. Contraception is contrary to their religion.

That being said, I guess tubal ligation is a cardinal sin to them too.

Nonetheless, everyone should stop breeding for the next 50 years.

Guest LdySphynx

Typical Male Response ::)...............CAN YOU SAY CONDOMSSSSS!!!

Yes I can. But they can't. Contraception is contrary to their religion.

That being said, I guess tubal ligation is a cardinal sin to them too.

Nonetheless, everyone should stop breeding for the next 50 years.

Ughhhhhhhhh, Religion ::)!!!!!

Guest pod

Don't get me started on that. By the time I'm done, I'll have offended everyone on the board.

Religion has been a boot on the throat of individual thought and technological progress for over two thousand years.

Guest LdySphynx

Don't get me started on that. By the time I'm done, I'll have offended everyone on the board.

Religion has been a boot on the throat of individual thought and technological progress for over two thousand years.

Like what can you say?? That it is just a BRAINWASHING method to get people to follow a Man that all he does is read from a book(which I can do at home)....yet he drives a better car than me cause he tells me that I need to donate cause if not I will go to HELL, and that I need to confess myself to this MAN made of Flesh and Blood, so that he can jackoff to my confessions. Cause HE ::) says that GOD told him he has too!!!!

Is that what you mean ???

Guest Electric Eel

my grandma was one of 23, so many in fact, no one can name all 23 of them... We did a family tree and got 18 of them..

my mother came from a family of 13 kids and my father 8...I have 34 first cousins...and yes I have a hard time remembering the names of the ones I don't see as often. :-[

My dads mother and father each had 13 siblings, there are hundreds when we have a family reunion. One time my dad got pulled over in Israel and only after he handed over his id did he and the cop realize that they were cousins, lol.

Guest swank

My dads mother and father each had 13 siblings, there are hundreds when we have a family reunion. One time my dad got pulled over in Israel and only after he handed over his id did he and the cop realize that they were cousins, lol.

so you know what it's like to forget who's married to who and who's kid is who's etc. And what about the damn family politics....in families that big siblings could go for years without talking to each other.....drama...sheesh ::)