Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Beach has NOWHERE to eat after 2am..

Guest bluestarevents

Guest bluestarevents

Just a comment..

What is going on??

Miami Beach is this 'amazing' city etc etc..

So How come you can't eat anywhere descent after 1am??

Last night we went have some drinks so around 1:30am we want to go eat shushi...1st Nobu..CLOSED...2nd BOND ST...CLOSED...Tonys..Doraku..Sushi Siam..Lincoln Road all closed..

So lets try something else besides sushi..

China Grill,Smith & Wollenski,Tuscan Steak,Barton G,Vita,Joe Allen ALL CLOSED!!!!

What is open??

Dinner,Jerry's and Davids Cafe...And Big Pink..

That happened also on 4th of July around 3am..

Not that I really want to get a full meal at 3am..But its amazing that in a city like "miami beach" the only thing you can find is fast food..

Maybe if someone open a place that you can get good food late they will make so much $$..

Like a simple menu..Simple late night menu..With some good quality tuna,good steaks,somewhere that have a chef..And its nice,that you can seat in a nice table,like all the places you can find in the city..at SoHo..

Anyways..

XO

P.

If you guys know some places i dont let me know..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

miami sucks nyc is where its at

on a more serious note...i agree, out of those 4 choices...which don't seem like your choices to begin with, i would say big pink would be right on top...maybe its not "nice" and u don't have an italian/french chef but its cozy the food always seems to be good, they do have other things than fast food...they got fish, which is pretty good n some good steaks...not a huge variety but it does the job when there isn't anything else open during those late night hours right on the beach and if ur tired of eating/looking at pizza places on every street corner, don't get me wrong i enjoy eating @ Rustica but its deff not what ur looking for in this thread

Guest james stratus

Since last night was tuesday I don't know why that is a surprise. 2:30AM is the cap for pretty much every restaurant on the beach on any night including weekends. So if you are hungry for something other than Pizza, the options for sit down dining are as follows:

Cafeteria (still open 24hrs with a limited late, late night menu)

News Cafe

The Diner

Jerry's

Big Pink (they do occasionally close though)

Guest Devilicious

Since last night was tuesday I don't know why that is a surprise. 2:30AM is the cap for pretty much every restaurant on the beach on any night including weekends. So if you are hungry for something other than Pizza, the options for sit down dining are as follows:

Cafeteria (still open 24hrs with a limited late, late night menu)

News Cafe

The Diner

Jerry's

Big Pink (they do occasionally close though)

Yep all these are options... personally 11th St diner is my fav. that and

La Sandwicherie

San Loco

It really doesn't make sense for the restaurants mentioned to stay open past midnight... it's simply not worth the cost. :-\

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

The thing is those are more high end restuarants and ya if they were open at 2am they wouldnt get as packed and all.. I would love to eat Doraku or any sushi past 1 but thats like saying im marrying Colin Farrell next month

Guest web_norah

As for NYC, :-X

in Manhattan, you can get take out delivered in less than 30 mins at times like 3 am, so please dont tell me that's not late enough for you.

i live in NYC, and trust me you can find restaurants late

but like someone said earlier, you don't expect a fine restaurant open at 3-4 am - do you?

there is plenty of late food night in Sobe, Cafeteria is my favorite.

Guest rollyp66

there should be a corn dog joint on south beach. there's nothing like a freshly-made corn dog

not sure if dogma has corndogs but I think they are open pretty late

Guest nova

Just a comment..

What is going on??

Miami Beach is this 'amazing' city etc etc..

So How come you can't eat anywhere descent after 1am??

Last night we went have some drinks so around 1:30am we want to go eat shushi...1st Nobu..CLOSED...2nd BOND ST...CLOSED...Tonys..Doraku..Sushi Siam..Lincoln Road all closed..

So lets try something else besides sushi..

China Grill,Smith & Wollenski,Tuscan Steak,Barton G,Vita,Joe Allen ALL CLOSED!!!!

What is open??

Dinner,Jerry's and Davids Cafe...And Big Pink..

That happened also on 4th of July around 3am..

Not that I really want to get a full meal at 3am..But its amazing that in a city like "miami beach" the only thing you can find is fast food..

Maybe if someone open a place that you can get good food late they will make so much $$..

Like a simple menu..Simple late night menu..With some good quality tuna,good steaks,somewhere that have a chef..And its nice,that you can seat in a nice table,like all the places you can find in the city..at SoHo..

Anyways..

XO

P.

If you guys know some places i dont let me know..

well your not suppost to eat after 10pm =P bad for you...=D

fat.gif

Guest Funketeer

David's Cafe

5 street Cafeteria (ironically located on 14 street)

Dogma's

Chesseburger Baby...

The Dinner

I think you might have been either too drunk to find an open place or simply in the wrong city, go back to bumfucked egypt and leave us alone.

:-*

Guest Devilicious

there should be a corn dog joint on south beach. there's nothing like a freshly-made corn dog

not sure if dogma has corndogs but I think they are open pretty late

but dogma isn't on the beach, it's too far from anything

there is one on the beach now! 15th and washington

good call on David's