Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Beach has NOWHERE to eat after 2am..

Guest bluestarevents

Guest rollyp66

there should be a corn dog joint on south beach. there's nothing like a freshly-made corn dog

not sure if dogma has corndogs but I think they are open pretty late

but dogma isn't on the beach, it's too far from anything

Dogma is right across from Crobar...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Untouchablepurple

I would go with CAFETERIA cause its open 24 hrs .. I go there alot and let me tell u the food is GREAT ... Theres also FUDRUCKERS but lately ive seen it closed down early...But i Would love to see a LATIN america somewhere there =)

Guest pod

This is true, you shouldn't really bulk up on a full meal after 10-11 or so.

That being said, it isn't worth it for "fine dining" to be open much past 1. And I don't think they can nowadays.

Guest skywalker01

i suggest having a few more drinks before trying to find food. amazingly, the same food you might normally consider crap will taste like a gourmet meal.

Guest bluestarevents

Ok..So we have options..san loco,sandwicherie,pizza rustica,dennys,dogma,dinner,big pink,ginos pizza..

That was exactly was I was asking..

The point is..In new York you can have whatever you want at 2 or 3am..

In 'Miami Beach'you can't have sushi,or Thai or a a place to just hang out and eat well.

I guess san loco,and pizza rustica can be for some people a great thing to go out and eat..

Now if you want sushi..You can get it after 1 am..

New York has 24 hour sushi, Miami has 24 hour nightclubs. Guess which I pick ;D

i also learned last week from a fellow newyorker that after hours clubs do not serve alcohol past 7-8am...is this true ???

he told me that places like SF n Exit back in the day didn't serve alcohol in the AM even tho the party went till the end of the next day

how sad for us non drug users :-[

Guest nova

well, you have some awesome pizza on the beach... you can beat that shit! no steak or no sushi no nothing... man, more the one around the corner of romies... =D damn! best pizza ever..

Guest HouseJunkie

Doesn't Gold Rush serves food? They are open 24hrs and its not too far from Miami Beach.

I'm not 100% sure about the food but their Sushi is just exquisite!

Guest nova

Doesn't Gold Rush serves food? They are open 24hrs and its not too far from Miami Beach.

I'm not 100% sure about the food but their Sushi is just exquisite!

hmmm but who would want to eat when you have pussy right on you face... :-X

Guest lulamishka

Just give me a GOOD 24-hr sushi joint and I'm happy.

I agree!! 'Cause the one on the beach that's open until 2am SUCKS! It sucks so bad I can't remember the name of it.

Guest lulamishka

Ok..So we have options..san loco,sandwicherie,pizza rustica,dennys,dogma,dinner,big pink,ginos pizza..

In 'Miami Beach'you can't have sushi,or Thai or a a place to just hang out and eat well.

I guess san loco,and pizza rustica can be for some people a great thing to go out and eat..

Man, quit complaining! It's not profitable for these better places to stay open. But I think we have a decent enough selection with what IS open at the odd hours of the night.

Hell, I'm a self-professed food whore and even I'M not complaining about stuff like that! (Well, I'll be honest, I DO wish there was a decent sushi joint open past 2am.)

Guest HouseJunkie

"Who the fuck eats in a strip club!"

You would be surprise to know that a lot of strip clubs have kitchens and serves <decent> food, Cheetah in WPB serves great steak dinners. One thing they all have in common, 'no doggie bag for the sushi'

You should check it out, support the local arts.

Guest Devilicious

Man, quit complaining! It's not profitable for these better places to stay open. But I think we have a decent enough selection with what IS open at the odd hours of the night.

Hell, I'm a self-professed food whore and even I'M not complaining about stuff like that! (Well, I'll be honest, I DO wish there was a decent sushi joint open past 2am.)

True........

Bluestar now you know how many more options you have. And please remember SB is like 1/4675607478th the size of NYC. They don't compare ;)

What they said. It's not like you could go anywhere else in Miami to get decent late-night eats.

As for NYC, :-X

I disagree Coach, That's BS. I'm originally from NYC and I can tell tell you personally that you can get something decent to eat at pretty much anytime. Let's not forget that NYC did not get the reputation of "the city that never sleeps" for nothing... And It's been that way for nearly 3 decades if not more :P.

Guest nova

there should be a corn dog joint on south beach. there's nothing like a freshly-made corn dog

Mmm, that would rawk.

holy shit! corn dogs! =D their the shit!