Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Beach has NOWHERE to eat after 2am..

Guest bluestarevents

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

New York has 24 hour sushi, Miami has 24 hour nightclubs. Guess which I pick ;D

i also learned last week from a fellow newyorker that after hours clubs do not serve alcohol past 7-8am...is this true ???

he told me that places like SF n Exit back in the day didn't serve alcohol in the AM even tho the party went till the end of the next day

how sad for us non drug users :-[

The next day? lol try the next 2-3 day's on special event's, add coed bathroom's, showers, jacuzzi's that place was heaven and hell all mixed into one.

As crazy as Miami was in it's glory year's I saw thing's at SF that still scar me to this day lol .

'

i also learned last week from a fellow newyorker that after hours clubs do not serve alcohol past 7-8am...is this true ???

he told me that places like SF n Exit back in the day didn't serve alcohol in the AM even tho the party went till the end of the next day

The next day? lol try the next 2-3 day's on special event's, add coed bathroom's, showers, jacuzzi's that place was heaven and hell all mixed into one.

As crazy as Miami was in it's glory year's I saw thing's at SF that still scar me to this day lol .

'

ok cool, but my point was in reference of after hours clubs not serving alcohol past 7-9am...i wouldn't be able to stay out if i didn't have my corona, unfortunatelly i don't have my vics/3d shades/glow stick on strings when im out so its hard

lol

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

'

ok cool, but my point was in reference of after hours clubs not serving alcohol past 7-9am...i wouldn't be able to stay out if i didn't have my corona, unfortunatelly i don't have my vics/3d shades/glow stick on strings when im out so its hard

lol

REDLINE ;D

Guest Devilicious

there should be a corn dog joint on south beach. there's nothing like a freshly-made corn dog

Mmm, that would rawk.

holy shit! corn dogs! =D their the shit!

You can get a BUCKET of corndogs at Big Pink! Alki and I cracked up when we first read that. They are good too.

Guest ClubDiva05

David's is awesome!!! There are 2 on the beach. One is on 11th and collins and the other one is like on Meridian and 16 or 17. They are pen 24 hours and serve beer 24 hours!!!

Guest ClubDiva05

"Who the fuck eats in a strip club!"

:oDisgostin'! No way!

The food at Tootsie's is awesome, as well as cheetah's.

Some friendly advice though stay AWAY from GoldRush.

Guest coach

What they said. It's not like you could go anywhere else in Miami to get decent late-night eats.

As for NYC' date=' :-X

[/quote']

I disagree Coach, That's BS. I'm originally from NYC and I can tell tell you personally that you can get something decent to eat at pretty much anytime. Let's not forget that NYC did not get the reputation of "the city that never sleeps" for nothing... And It's been that way for nearly 3 decades if not more :P.

Please see Talmage's point above. NYC population = 4mill+?, MB population = 93K, SOBE population = 23K. So, yeah, maybe you won't get as much in SoBe as you do in NYC, but there is still plenty going on. It's a ridiculous comparison, which is what my original, overly succinct, point was.

Guest Satan

actually, i can think of several places to eat....but honestly, the south beach diet dictates you should be completely CRACKA LACKA by 2am anyway, so you shouldnt even be hungry.

Guest HouseJunkie

actually, i can think of several places to eat....but honestly, the south beach diet dictates you should be completely CRACKA LACKA by 2am anyway, so you shouldnt even be hungry.

haha, is that spanish for crackhead?

Guest jamu

They need to make Tripletas like they do in front of my University in PR. Nothing like 4 different types of heart stoping meats and some veggies to get you kicking back into health at 7am. 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

what he said. Who the fuck eats at 2 am? ???

Guest lulamishka

If I'm out, *I* DO!!!

CosMIgoNON, you don't know me well enough, do you?! :P

Guest Cosmigonon

If I'm out, *I* DO!!!

CosMIgoNON, you don't know me well enough, do you?! :P

I obviously don't... ;)

Guest Devilicious

LOL Where do you get this stuff....that phrase is hilarious

Guest rollyp66

That is phrase comes from Izzy's crew lol

Guest Electric Eel

That is phrase comes from Izzy's crew lol

I thought maybe it came from the book of hellisms

Guest JMT

Doesn't Gold Rush serves food? They are open 24hrs and its not too far from Miami Beach.

I'm not 100% sure about the food but their Sushi is just exquisite!

hmmm but who would want to eat when you have pussy right on you face... :-X

i take it you have never been to rachel's in palm beach. the best filet mignon in florida.

Guest nova

LOL ;D

Guest nova

Doesn't Gold Rush serves food? They are open 24hrs and its not too far from Miami Beach.

hmmm but who would want to eat when you have pussy right on you face... :-X

i take it you have never been to rachel's in palm beach. the best filet mignon in florida.

at 2am or 3am... hell no im not driving up there just to eat some filet mignon... =D thats just me... =D

Guest ClubDiva05

I would stay away from both the food and the "sushi" here in fact it's probably not a bad idea to avoid this place completly.

Players right across the street is a way better choice.

Guest coach

Players right across the street is a way better choice.

Is this still Players? I got an email the other day (actually several) about an event at "The venue formerly known as Players." Anybody know what's up?