Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Beach has NOWHERE to eat after 2am..

Guest bluestarevents

Guest Sela V

Just a comment..

What is going on??

Miami Beach is this 'amazing' city etc etc..

So How come you can't eat anywhere descent after 1am??

Last night we went have some drinks so around 1:30am we want to go eat shushi...1st Nobu..CLOSED...2nd BOND ST...CLOSED...Tonys..Doraku..Sushi Siam..Lincoln Road all closed..

So lets try something else besides sushi..

China Grill,Smith & Wollenski,Tuscan Steak,Barton G,Vita,Joe Allen ALL CLOSED!!!!

What is open??

Dinner,Jerry's and Davids Cafe...And Big Pink..

That happened also on 4th of July around 3am..

Not that I really want to get a full meal at 3am..But its amazing that in a city like "miami beach" the only thing you can find is fast food..

Maybe if someone open a place that you can get good food late they will make so much $$..

Like a simple menu..Simple late night menu..With some good quality tuna,good steaks,somewhere that have a chef..And its nice,that you can seat in a nice table,like all the places you can find in the city..at SoHo..

Anyways..

XO

P.

If you guys know some places i dont let me know..

well your not suppost to eat after 10pm =P bad for you...=D

fat.gif

what he said...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mad girl fuu

thats definatly on thing about dc, lots of good quality late night eats: tastee diner, georgetown cafe, prince cafe (also a hooka bar), and bistro francais (best eggs benidict and french onion soup ever!!)

Guest Untouchablepurple

I had a 16 oz STEAK last night SATURDAY/SUNDAY @ GOLD RUSH IT WAS DELICIOUS !! i saw TURBO somewhere in there ... sat NEXT to me and then we enjoyed the NASTY girls that were there =/

Guest partyanimal#1

thats definatly on thing about dc, lots of good quality late night eats: tastee diner, georgetown cafe, prince cafe (also a hooka bar), and bistro francais (best eggs benidict and french onion soup ever!!)

well ,move there if you like it that much >:(

well ,move there if you like it that much >:(

no doubt!

no offense to all the out of towners, but Miami is kick ass!

I mean, I know people from DC and they all say that there is nothing to do there in comparison to Miami!

the best clubs, djs, girls, and etc, are here, no doubt about it!

and like I mentioned before 'cheeseburger baby' is open all night :)

hey, and if you are going out to a club, you can always pack a sandwich or something ;D

wash it down with an apple martini :)

Guest Chica

Nothing like Pizza after all the drinking, I love sushi but I can't imagine having it drunk after 2am ....grosssss all the raw fish in ur stomach mixed with alcohol lol not a pretty feeling...

Guest Josephmama

there are soooo many places to eat after 2am on the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o what beach have you been hanging out at? There's jerry's deli, david's cafe, la sanwicherie, san loco, news cafe, van dyks, cafeteria, all the pizza shops, wing zone, the list goes on and on............ :D

Guest lulamishka

no doubt!

I know! and if you want sushi, you could always drive to HIRO on 163 they are open until 4, I think

Aww yea! They are good in my book! But I think they're open until 2 or 3am. Not 4. I could be wrong though. But being that I live in Kendall and play on South Beach & Downtown, there's no way I'm driving up there for a late night sushi fix unless I'm already in the area.