Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to the board...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest djthunder

Guest djthunder

Hey i just wanted to say greetings and official salutations... i'm new to this joint have posted randomly here and there but nothing serious and i feel i'm ready for a commitment... shit did i just say the "C" word... hahaha

so yea... i work in retail pharmacy by day and for the last 2 years or so have been trying to break the club scene as a dj little by little gaining recognition after 2 years of honing my technique... i had the pleasure of closing for our very own Stryke las sept @ Sonar along with other gigs like "the fix" @ Blue and "Frequency Saturdays" @ Ruby Lounge which i hosted. although, i didnt really do the full on house genre hop from my trance training wheels til about a year or so ago largely inpart to breaking free from the unfortunate onetrackind of trance and taking in serous influence from artists like stryke, chus & ceballos, oscar g, ralph falcon, superchumbo, morillo, dformation, dj fist, eric prydz, david guetta, robbie river, rooster & sammy peralta, wally lopez... to name a few. not to hate on trance its just like a relationship... u eventually get tired it all feels the same so u open up move on and find something better and take your past experiences with you most evident in prodcution work and in sets that i mix and post...

anyways theres a lot more to me where i have taken the time to put out there for others to poke and prod at on www.myspace.com/electronicjunkie so if u have it send me a friend request i look forward to meeting others like myself i got too many friends that just dont understand and think i listen to & make noise

thread with my last 3 mixes:

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=20805

Guest Untouchablepurple

WELCOME .. im friends with speed ..we called u the other day to find out the names of some songs .. thanks

Guest djnikolas

Bienvenido DJ Trueno... 8)

LOL 8) ;D

hahahaha dj trueno !!! Bienvenido mi bro .. you are speed's friend right ?? still waiting for your tracks !

Guest djthunder

anytime purple speed's my boy 8)... and nikolas bro everytime i IM u ur never home bro... i'll send you some samples of what i'm working on see if you like my sound...