Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the art of opening a room

Guest ramon

Guest nova

sounds like Lazardi & Lemoch when i went to see GAP at Amika!

what? they can open for jack shit... =D the definition of opening is throw some bombs.. and jump a little on the booth. =D lol j/k havent heard them open up but that what I have heard.

Guest DrFired

what? they can open for jack shit... =D the definition of opening is throw some bombs.. and jump a little on the booth. =D lol j/k havent heard them open up but that what I have heard.

First of all i was being sarcastic!

They can't open for jack shit is correct and they fucking played beyond their time and have no respect for the other DJs.

Guest partyanimal#1

They can't open for jack shit is correct and they fucking played beyond their time and have no respect for the other DJs.

I second that . Overall they both suck big time.

Guest nova

oh man, my bad didnt catch the sarcastic part... ;D

Guest DrFired

LOL no problem....

BTW Naruto Rulez! ;D

Guest ScorpioPhunk

Just for the record- :)

Larry and I had NO problem with Lazardi & Lemoch's opening set/tune selection. I understand that at times there can/should be a proper etiquette amongst opening djs but this time, to GAP at least, we felt no slight. We were all having fun. Period. :)

Guest Metropolis Chic

Just for the record- :)

Larry and I had NO problem with Lazardi & Lemoch's opening set/tune selection. I understand that at times there can/should be a proper etiquette amongst opening djs but this time, to GAP at least, we felt no slight. We were all having fun. Period. :)

Good looking out for the boys!! ;) I hope you guys had fun on Friday. ;D

Guest nova

LOL no problem....

BTW Naruto Rulez! ;D

what thats the shit! =D im on episode 155 =D

Guest biznation00

hands down Roland! nobody does it better and im not just sayin' that. if any of you remember the old space to new space you know what i'm talkin' about. and you'll get to see what i'm talkin' about again really soon as there's some special talent coming in nov. & dec.

if not, just consult with Oscar...

Guest swank

to me there's nothing better than walking into a room half full, mellow tunes playing, sipping a chilled adult beverage, and progressively getting into the groove as the party gets started.

i just don't think the rest of miami feels the same.

When I moved down here I was so disapointed to walk into some clubs(I won't name names) at 11 or Midnite to 160BPM earpiercing afterhours tracks :-X What a way to turn me off...I thought I would learn a thing or two from some of the industry but I have yet to see a consistant opening format here in Miami.

I blame that on the overwhelming competition...

Guest partyanimal#1

hands down Roland! nobody does it better and im not just sayin' that. if any of you remember the old space to new space you know what i'm talkin' about. and you'll get to see what i'm talkin' about again really soon as there's some special talent coming in nov. & dec.

if not, just consult with Oscar...

you are tottaly right Cat , Roland is a very good opener in any sircumstances. I don't want to be rude , but what this guys said before about Lazardi y Lemock its the real true.I went to Amika to see G & P and this guys took more than one hour out of theyr time slot and not mentioning they were playing the bombs at 12 and 1am and I think around 128 130 bpm . Those two guys need to learn to respect not only big djs but the crowd and the venue they are playing in.

Besides that .. I had a hell of a good time at Amika.

Guest dj_release

Dinosaur%20cover.jpg

you already know what happened to them... it's gettin to this stage with good room openers... blame the promoters for not looking where they have to... but also blame the guys that get the chance and drop 5 Angello & Ingrosso tunes... 2 Eric Prydz and 1 Axwell at 12 AM ::)

Guest colione98

what up release,,,

Its' also called lack of preperation and organizing your tracks...

Although it is expensive to buy both opening and peak hour tracks, if you know you are going to primarily open up, at least prepare accordingly with a few introductory peak hour tracks........

Guest nova

what up release,,,

Its' also called lack of preperation and organizing your tracks...

Although it is expensive to buy both opening and peak hour tracks, if you know you are going to primarily open up, at least prepare accordingly with a few introductory peak hour tracks........

agree... =D