Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brutal honesty (instant messaging)

Guest r3nz0

Guest Slide On The Ice

Yes. LOL has become the most overused phrase on the internet. Please people, when IMing, make a smiley face to show that you like what someone said =), but just putting a LOL doesn't even mean that you're laughing. It's annoying.

Guest dj_release

Yes. LOL has become the most overused phrase on the internet. Please people, when IMing, make a smiley face to show that you like what someone said =), but just putting a LOL doesn't even mean that you're laughing. It's annoying.

LOL ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Really? And all this time I was thinking people were actually laughing at my jokes... :'(

Guest Slide On The Ice

Really? And all this time I was thinking people were actually laughing at my jokes... :'(

Sorry to break it to ya dude. But keep in mind that some people propably are laughing at your jokes. It doesn't mean that everyone is faking it when they put in LOL.

What bothers me is when people use LOL just to say that they are joking to avoid offending people, LOL, and people like that annoy me, LOL.

Example:

Bob: "I'm getting tired of people posting dumb stuff on message boards, but I'm not insulting anybody's posts LOL. I mean, some people just post dumb stuff. lol. Not that my stuff is any better, lol, but you know what I mean. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, just saying whats on my mind, lol."

Ugh! STFU Bob and all your Bobs out there who do that.

This post was not meant as a flame to anyone named Bob, lol.

Guest Slide On The Ice

LOL ;)

heh, I LOL to your LOL!

Not really, but you know what I mean! =)

That was a legitimate =) because I really did smile when I posted that. =)

Guest Cosmigonon

Sorry to break it to ya dude. But keep in mind that some people propably are laughing at your jokes. It doesn't mean that everyone is faking it when they put in LOL.

What bothers me is when people use LOL just to say that they are joking to avoid offending people, LOL, and people like that annoy me, LOL.

Example:

Bob: "I'm getting tired of people posting dumb stuff on message boards, but I'm not insulting anybody's posts LOL. I mean, some people just post dumb stuff. lol. Not that my stuff is any better, lol, but you know what I mean. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, just saying whats on my mind, lol."

Ugh! STFU Bob and all your Bobs out there who do that.

This post was not meant as a flame to anyone named Bob, lol.

True. I hate that...