Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells AND Nick Warren (ORLANDO Oct 30)

Guest skywalker01

Guest skywalker01

the night after howellween, danny w nick warren. the venue has yet to be announced. apparently this will be a katrina fundraiser. mark your calenders, this should be a memorable one.

Guest Fez

the night after howellween, danny w nick warren. the venue has yet to be announced. apparently this will be a katrina fundraiser. mark your calenders, this should be a memorable one.

we have Danny Howells & Nick Warren in DR on the 28th

www.809k.com ;)

Guest ramon

www.809k.com ;)

they did a great renaissance disc together.

Guest skywalker01

ramon, that was the 1st thing i thought about when i heard they were spinning together. then i thought about how much their sounds have changed since then. "revelation" still gets play in the car changer from time to time though

Guest ramon

ramon, that was the 1st thing i thought about when i heard they were spinning together. then i thought about how much their sounds have changed since then. "revelation" still gets play in the car changer from time to time though

danny's disc is one of my favorite's he's done .. bent - always will always hold a place in my heart due to that mix.

Guest junglesmacks

y can't these dj's play in bigGER venues other than HOB...cleo's n knock knock don't do any justice when u can barely fit 50-100 people in there...not knocking, just stating a fact

they arent playing in HOB.. venue TBA

Guest jamu

Anyone interested in going? Cuase I don't think I am going to miss Nick. I missed him in Atlanta and I hated myself. I am not going to miss him again.

Guest Fez

where they spinning? i am going to be there at Punta Cana the 28-31....

Caribbean Sun : Autovia del Este (camino a Juan Dolio). San Pedro de Macoris, R.D. ;)

let me know if you can go, and i'll see what i can do for tickets :)