Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VERVE?

anthonyp

I've been using Verve and other products similiar to it for a while now. I've read up on it and heard good things and bad. If you use it right and don't mix it with anything your fine. Also, keep the dosage to a miniumum. Anymore info from you guys that I haven't heard.. cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

I have no info on this thing but I just love it...mix w/ E or just pure Verve...I love it smile.gif but I just can't get it anymore frown.gif HEEEEEEEEElp!!! lol

I used to get it over the internet up until 4 months ago. Try some health food stores in NYC. Sometimes their stubborn, but you know their hidding some bottles in the back. Try Mr.M's on 7th Ave. cwm28.gifcwm39.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by divalicious:

hey anthonyp, what is this verve stuff, and what does it do to you?? thanks man

"...what does it do to you??".....It makes you feel soooooo great...if you mix it w/ E...you are in HEAVEN...BUT..BE CAREFUL smile.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

hey anthonyp, what is this verve stuff, and what does it do to you?? thanks man

Whats up hon? Verve is a legal form of GHB,well no illegal I think.I used to buy it over the counter at vitamin stores.It's a blue liquid,take a little and you feel great,energized,horny and then hungry.Take too much and good night,it's made for sleeping and to build muscle.Just don't mix it with anything or it could be dangerous!!!

cwm37.gif