Clubplanet Nightlife Community

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tijuanarave

Shelborne

I stayed at the Shelborne this year. It kind of sucked. The first 3 days were good, but when the Wetgrooves party started it all changed. The pool area smelled like shit literally. The towels in the room were all dirty. This year it will be the Courtyard by Marriot.

Guest tiltmiami

We got ours...March 19-27 at the Riande!!! ;D

next to the shelborne? if so, im sorry...or at least i hope they fired all their staff esp managers since nye

stayed there for nye w/ friends, had a horrable experience, hotels.com gives them a 2 stars out of 5

stayed @ the shelborne this weekend and loved it

as minhas portas estao aberta se vc quisr fica aqui na minha casa... Mais um porem, niguem vai dormi aqui

next to the shelborne? if so, im sorry...or at least i hope they fired all their staff esp managers since nye

stayed there for nye w/ friends, had a horrable experience, hotels.com gives them a 2 stars out of 5

Ive stayed at the Riande before and loved it. Id never stay at the Shelbourne during conference simply due to the Wet Grooves Party thats always there.

Guest vegasguy25

A lot of my friends stayed there this past conference, and they had a fine enough stay. The place isn't luxurious of course, but it gets the job done. My friends didn't really have any complaints.

Guest pizzacheaze

i have booked a private rented place, not a hotel room.

Shelborne

I stayed at the Shelborne this year. It kind of sucked. The first 3 days were good, but when the Wetgrooves party started it all changed. The pool area smelled like shit literally. The towels in the room were all dirty. This year it will be the Courtyard by Marriot.

Guest vegasguy25

Shelborne

That's the one across from Crobar, right? If so, I stayed at that hotel last November. It was fine. Whatever you do though, do not get a room on the north side of the building, near the front. That area of the hotel backs right up to Amika, and you can hear the music in your room. Of course, maybe you will always be out partying during the time Amika is open, but in case you aren't.

A lot of my friends stayed there this past conference, and they had a fine enough stay. The place isn't luxurious of course, but it gets the job done. My friends didn't really have any complaints.

i stayed w/ friends for nye this year, and the ignorant staff wouldn't approve our reservations that we made just 2 weeks prior, they gave me a confirmation # and everything and we called just a few days b4 driving down and the day that we were going to be there, we had called in and they told us they didn't have any reservations under the confirmation # nor my name...and told me that i should "be glad" that they would offer me a room...

we had no choice but to pay more and stay w/ them since everywhere else was booked and it was new years day

front desk staff was very rude

ive stayed at much smaller hotels n never had any problems.

Guest vegasguy25

i stayed w/ friends for nye this year, and the ignorant staff wouldn't approve our reservations that we made just 2 weeks prior, they gave me a confirmation # and everything and we called just a few days b4 driving down and the day that we were going to be there, we had called in and they told us they didn't have any reservations under the confirmation # nor my name...and told me that i should "be glad" that they would offer me a room...

we had no choice but to pay more and stay w/ them since everywhere else was booked and it was new years day

front desk staff was very rude

ive stayed at much smaller hotels n never had any problems.

That's illegal. If you are able to produce proof of your reservation, they are bound by law to honor it because that is a contract. Did you pursue it with ownership or mgmt. of the hotel?