Clubplanet Nightlife Community

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dabug911

What is the best location to stay in Miami. i am thinking of staying at the Fontainebleau, would that be to far from things?

Can someone please give me an idea. I am not going to the conference, just mainly the clubs and parties.

Thanks

Guest spacecadet

pretty close Fontainebleau is around forty something st most club in the beach are between 5 - 18 st and down town is not that far either, 10 dollars cab drive :)

Guest maru37

CrzyC you are lucky...I waited for like 2 days on the Riande and I got screwed out of my room. Stayed there 2 years ago and it was way better than where I stayed this past year. I was REALLY hoping to get the Riande again after last year's joke of a hotel.

Dirty Fingers (Phunk Mix) - David Tort and Toni Bali

Guest sross

I'd recommend staying further South so you can walk everywhere. We stayed on 17th this year which was great for everything (except Nikki Beach perhaps). We're on 15th next year.

Guest RingmasterCrew

Juan - I think we're gettin a condo around 20th or so.. Kos will get back to me on the price but if they've got more than one you guys should stay there too. Remind me about it next time we talk...

Guest Idreamofdancing

Yes, yes...I know, I've have been hiding. But I can't wait to come down for the conference. I will be staying with Ev of course.

I am also coming down w/o Ev :-[ Dec. 9th-12th. I will be staying with friends, but plan on seeing Ferry on the 10th at Space...anyone interested?

CrzyC...my girl, oh the after hours after Tiesto...

Guest ddg

Yes, yes...I know, I've have been hiding. But I can't wait to come down for the conference. I will be staying with Ev of course.

I am also coming down w/o Ev :-[ Dec. 9th-12th. I will be staying with friends, but plan on seeing Ferry on the 10th at Space...anyone interested?

i'll be there if your coming down.. ;)

send me a pm with the details... :)

I CANNOT wait to see you!!! Of course I will come out even if its just to see you!!!! ;D

Guest Idreamofdancing

I CANNOT wait to see you!!! Of course I will come out even if its just to see you!!!! ;D

Yeah!!!! Level is being a douch and has not returned any of my PM's...I hope you read that Level...ahhahhah...anywho, I'll be down early friday morning and then leaving Monday late afternoon. I only have Ferry on the calendar and am open to all sorts of fun plans...as usual.

Yeah!!!! Level is being a douch and has not returned any of my PM's...I hope you read that Level...ahhahhah...anywho, I'll be down early friday morning and then leaving Monday late afternoon. I only have Ferry on the calendar and am open to all sorts of fun plans...as usual.

We will def make plans. Are you in town for work or fun?

• 1 month later...
Guest missy_grneyz

Hello All,

I'm planning to go the WMC this year and I'm looking for a good deal for a hotel. Well www.afterglow.tv is my ticket and I do live in the states and I found a nice hotel through this website, but when I proceeded to the checkout, the terms and conditions were blank. Is this normal? Is this a legit website for hotel booking? I clicked on the contact us link and blank as well. I don't want to get burned and would like to know if anybody has used them for a hotel booking in the past and if you have what's your personal experience with them? Thank you and please, if you can, reply ASAP. Because I need to know so I book my hotel and relive the scene since 2003, which was my first ULTRA and it was great. Saw UNDERWORLD and boy I was excited, were yall!