Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF!

bobbalou

Guest ramon

Bling would stay home if this storm was going the opposite way and slammed into Africa. ;D

if this turns out to be a category 3 yeah umm my and my family's safety comes first lol :P

storm or no storm you will be at derrick may friday.

i was leaning towards the frisk-e party actually :P lol ;D

it is what it is.

Guest nova

Which one is more reliable

none! =D well looks like this weeked is unbrellas and anime and blockmaster for me.. =D anyone, for some halo2 tourny? =D

Guest pod

I wouldn't start making decisions about anything until Friday. It has to make a huge ass sharp turn to really threaten the Miami area.

Guest junglesmacks

084935W_sm.gif

UPDATE:

Now a >>CAT5<< and now has the LOWEST PRESSURE EVER RECORDED for a hurricane in the atlantic basin.. 881 mb...

Uh yeah.. keep on saying it's no big deal..

Guest LiquidX

Man.. IM going shopping today. For Katrina and Rita I went for water and they all ran out.. after Katrina and Rita ppl arent taking any chances so Im sure by today evening ppl would be flooding the super market. And whoever is saying this is no big deal then AMEN to that, till then, I'll be a WISE man, and would rather be prepare then lament.

Events wise, I predict Derrick May will happen friday, but I doubt Space would bring Sander from wherever Sander will fly from, or I doubt he will come down with the hurricane coming onto the SoFla General Direction.. I doubt but we'll see.