Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will Halloween weekend be saved?!

Guest lulamishka

Guest lulamishka

I'm sick of this curfew shit already!

I mean, I know its dark out there in many parts of So. Fla., but I gotta go out & do something by this weekend, man!!

Or are we gonna have to reschedule Halloween to a later date?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i just wanna skip halloween and ck out fantasyfest for the first time that looks like some crazy shiznit :P

BLING, you would not be able to handle fantasy fest, i think you would lose your head grasshopper. leave fantasy fest for myself and the rest of the drunk women loving swinger population.

Guest rollyp66

i just wanna skip halloween and ck out fantasyfest for the first time that looks like some crazy shiznit :P

mmm if you want to see fantasy fest.... It's just like the Space Patio....

Full of Freaks and gay people... that is all Fantasy Fest is

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

BRING ON HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i dont get out of my house i am going to seriously lose my marbles!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need some f ing gas or i am going to go start syphoning gas out of the cars in my complex (seriously)

lol

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

rolly rol, i will have to disagree wit ya, yeah there are freaks, some gays, but there are some bad women out there too!!!! besides that its a drunk messs, only those with tru livers need apply, at least the past two years i have gone. i have some craaaazy pics and stories.....

Guest lulamishka

What are the clubs going to do if the curfew is still in effect this weekend?

And what's gonna happen if the Grove doesn't get its power back by Monday?! Oh my!

Guest lulamishka

f this i say we get a cj group to go out to this... im def game i have to take vacation days before yr is up anyways...... 8).. just dont forget to pick me up from the floor out of the pool of my own vomit.. lol

Ahem, Bling, Fantasy Fest has now been moved to December! I'm talking about THIS weekend now!

Make a Fantasy Fest thread! :P

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

f this i say we get a cj group to go out to this... im def game i have to take vacation days before yr is up anyways...... 8).. just dont forget to pick me up from the floor out of the pool of my own vomit.. lol

Ahem, Bling, Fantasy Fest has now been moved to December! I'm talking about THIS weekend now!

lmao, be nice miss mishka!!!!

Guest macboy

I think Miami Beach wants to lift it. It's already at midnight and all the hotels are booked for the weekend. So if it's lifted here and not in the rest of Dade here's what you do. Hit up crobar, amika, mansion or whatever on the beach until 5am when they close, refuel at your favorite food joint on the beach, and at 6am, when the curfew is lifted for the rest of dade, hit up downtown miami for your favorite afterhours. :)

Guest lulamishka

do u have a costume yet michelle?

Yes.

lmao, be nice miss mishka!!!!

I AM being nice! I just want this to stay on topic, Mister! :P

Guest lulamishka

I think Miami Beach wants to lift it. It's already at midnight and all the hotels are booked for the weekend. So if it's lifted here and not in the rest of Dade here's what you do. Hit up crobar, amika, mansion or whatever on the beach until 5am when they close, refuel at your favorite food joint on the beach, and at 6am, when the curfew is lifted for the rest of dade, hit up downtown miami for your favorite afterhours. :)

That's a decent plan. Just gotta talk to the rest of the crew and see what they wanna do.

Guest rollyp66

rolly rol, i will have to disagree wit ya, yeah there are freaks, some gays, but there are some bad women out there too!!!! besides that its a drunk messs, only those with tru livers need apply, at least the past two years i have gone. i have some craaaazy pics and stories.....

I've been there....drunken messes is right but I've seen badder ladies here and don't have to drive almost 3 hours for them