Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your OWN quotes

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

We all have favorite quotes from famous or nonfamous or even infamous people, but what quotes have you come up with yourself???

1. Hypocricy can go a long way, but just how far do you want it to take you?

2. We always focus on what we want to win, without realizing what we might lose.

3. I would give a fuck about ur opinion, if I gave a fuck about ur existance.

4. Don't spit so high, you might hit God.

5. We learn to listen, but we forget to understand.

6. "Friendship" is such a big word, for such a Small World"

7. "You need to remember to forget"

8. "Love is a feeling, not an Act"

9. "When you make a promise make sure nobody else is around"

10. "Sorry is so easy to say, yet so hard to believe"

Guest Slide On The Ice

1- My stories are my heart and soul, a little bit of depth from the heart of me.

2- The stars aren’t as high up as you think they are. So reach up and grab them, and the world will be yours.

3- Young hairy fool, your feeble follicles are no match for the power of the Bald Side.

4- I want to find the perfect woman. Sweet & petite, a bouncy bountifull bosom, and a trusty tush that farts potpouri. That's what I'm talkin' about.

5- The male ants serve the queen ant, bring her food and keep her pregnant. Her whole life is spent fed, fat, and knocked up while the male ants service her. Is she really the queen, or the ho?

6- Ever get the feeling that other planets use birth control, and life on Earth was just an unplanned pregnancy?

7- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a shroud of fog.

8- Did you hear about the worker who lost his job at the tuna-packing plant? He got canned.

Did you hear about the doctor who rushed his customers too much? He had no patience and lost his patients.

Did you hear about the carpenter who was found stealing tools from his boss? He got nailed.

And did you hear about the bullet maker who lost his job? He got fired.

Or the print shop worker who got written off?

What about the luggage maker who was sent packing?

Or the carpet layer who got laid off?

9- When I open both eyes I see twice as much.

10- I am the most famous person I know, easily recognized each time I glance in the mirror.

11- It's not what I do now that counts, but what I am destined to do at an age forthcoming. IOW, the best is yet to come, dawg.

12- I've got eyes and it's you I see; a special girl who is special to me; a beautiful girl, a joy to see; a loving girl who is a love to me; in whose arms I love to be.

13- Damned be my diet. I just ate like a pig at the all you can eat buffet. The Chinese never saw it coming.

14- I have developed an attachment to my hand that has become too emotional and I can't allow myself to be heartbroken again by a sex partner. I herebye renounce masturbation, and shall jerk off no more.

15- I heard they're going to start selling cooked donkey meat. I'm sure it will be a popular item, because everyone wants to get a warm piece of ass.

Guest musicalmissionary

If everyone tried as hard to fix themselves as they do trying to fix everyone else, the world would be a better place.

Guest junglesmacks

Don't fuck up the fo sho pussy, fo mo pussy and get noooo pussy!!!!

A true pearl of wisdom. ;D :P

damn straight.. think i just fell victim and dammit i was kickin myself thinkin how i read this quote on CJ hahaha

Guest lil_liz

"I believe if life gives you lemons, make lemonade....then find someone who's life has given them vodka, and have a party"