Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My favorite DJ

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

Danny Howells

Best set EVER!!!!

(inside and out)

Come on, bring the opinions. That's what this board is for. Either agree, disagree, opine, love, hate, whatever. Danny Howells is my favorite DJ in the world... and this messageboard is here so that I can say it loud and clear.

Always .

Guest Fez

he's in my top 10 list...i got there when his main room set started...and left around 8...pretty niiice

i need the track that goes "Work This Pussy..." :)

Guest RzO

this is dope, means he should be wicked tonight here in orlando with nick warren....i cant wait!!!! howells has never dissapointed me in the many times ive seen him, a very fun time indeed

;)

its basically a cut and paste mashup. The track has work this "work this pussy" intro riff and someone just looped it cause the rest of the ch00n is very shit i think. simple loop lasts about 5 minutes proper intro and breakdown but seems to be a stormer on the dance floor.

Guest ramon

one of the best sets ive heard from danny in a long time. :)

tracklist

stryke & santos - last kiss !!! one of my favorite records of the night ... that bassline screamed and the napkins flew.

adam beyer's - a walking contradiction .. i think everyone in that room absolutely lost their mind when this was played .. i definitely did .. horns a blazing .. sirens a wailing and i was jumping up and down like a kid in bouncy kingdom .. absolutely fuckin massive .. i expect this to become a main room favorite.

cirez d - rematch .. nasteeeeee! prydz continues his assault with another technoinfused monster .. murder was the bass goes retarded is a good way to describe it.

pryda - aftermath .. no was left standing after this was playing .. j/k .. but it really is amazing .. prydz can't be stopped.

and the usual danny futuristicdiscotechfunk we have come to know and love.

patio session was fun as well .. it was deep and techy and perfect to go with the weather that was surrounding us ..

ame - kuma was played and bent - always (ashley beedle mix) which made someone in the crowd very happy.

kinkyfunk made an appearance on the patio as well.

i had an amazing time .. thanks to danny and space for an incredible night after such a shitty week.

Guest r3nz0

Danny Howells was on fire last night in the main room, just dropping some bombs as the night went on. Without a doubt, that was the best Howells set I have ever heard.

The track of the night (and month) for me:

Adam Beyer - 'A Walking Contradiction' [Plus 8]

I finally got to hear this track through a system and holy shit! :o :o :o

Guest ramon

Danny Howells was on fire last night in the main room, just dropping some bombs as the night went on. Without a doubt, that was the best Howells set I have ever heard.

Adam Beyer - 'A Walking Contradiction (Part I)' [Plus 8]

ive been raving about it for a while .. its nice to hear it at home ... ;)

danny was en fuckin fuego!

the only time you'll hear danny better in miami is at b.e.d. during wmc.

Guest soozin

i had a kickass time... personally preferred the terrace tunes to some of the mainroom but im a deep house kinda girl.. coulda stayed up there for hours but i had to leave :( what a beautiful morning!!! nice to meet some of you CJrs and see the ones i already knew!

Guest Cosmigonon

i had a kickass time... personally preferred the terrace tunes to some of the mainroom but im a deep house kinda girl.. coulda stayed up there for hours but i had to leave :( what a beautiful morning!!! nice to meet some of you CJrs and see the ones i already knew!

:-*

Guest dj_release

it was actually Part 2 kiddos :P ;D amazing track!

Guest ramon

it was actually Part 2 kiddos :P ;D amazing track!

they both rock .. you have to alternate which version to play!

glad you had a good time miguel .. it was good to hang out .. and hear some goooood music. patio was insane. hearing kuma made me very very happy.

Guest dj_release

part 2 is more of a main room track... the other one welll it's an amazing one too

I heard some Ame in the main room too!!! right before a walking contradiction btw

good hanging out and survive cedric's "killer" (lol) set before danny saved the day 8)

Guest ramon

im sad... :(

ramon aftermath sounded good or bad? im not understanding whether u liked or not...

renzo, you bitch next time call me when a walking contradiction gets canned and im not there or you are getting a charlie horse f00

loved it! :)

Guest musicalmissionary

bent - always (ashley beedle mix) which made someone in the crowd very happy.

Make that 2 people. And yes, it was a sublime moment. Thank you!

Guest nova

he's in my top 10 list...i got there when his main room set started...and left around 8...pretty niiice

i need the track that goes "Work This Pussy..." :)

I had it and I erased it... =/ didnt think on much at that time... =D *runs and dives in to the comp's recicling bin.. looks looks..* nop looks like is gone.. =D

Guest durrtylexx

A-FUCKING-MAZING!!!

Howells delivered quite possibly one of the best main room sets, thus far this year..

I enjoyed his patio set as well.

Thank you!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

the main room set from the moment we walked in was :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WOW!!!!!! i dont even know what the fuck he was throwin down, but that was some nasty shit!!!! I got so excited because he was throwin it down so nasty that the aptio set was gonna be killer.................

ummmmm NO, i dont think ive ever seen the patio at 8 in the morning with hardly anyone dancing. the man ruined my buzz on the terrace and put my ass to sleep, it was up and down ...but mostly doooooooooooooooown. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

there were some moments, dont get me wrong, but i was praying for him to finish that terrace set

Guest kcariaga

I couldn't agree more!!! His mainroom set was so unbelievable, that I thought we were going to be blown away by his patio one. But I was disappointed in the patio music for sure.

But I was hanging out with such a great group of people, that it was one of my best nights ever at Space. Thanks everyone!!!!!!! :) Especially DDG/Durrtylexx!! :-*

Guest ddg

howells main room set was unbelievable...he had everyone going crazy...bombs were dropped.....

patio was kinda blah..but nonetheless it was a great morning....

i have to thank EVERYONE (u all know who u are) for making last night/morning one of the most fun outings ive ever had.... ;D

to kat and the durtty one... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)