Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My favorite DJ

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest dirtyhouse777

wtf is all the fuss about this new adam beyer track????

it¢¥s hot but i can't imagine people going crazy over this one, in miami no less.

i must be headfucked!

Guest ramon

wtf is all the fuss about this new adam beyer track????

it¢¥s hot but i can't imagine people going crazy over this one, in miami no less.

i must be headfucked!

its a solid techno record .. thats going to continue to kill dancefloors worldwilde .. when danny played it .. the floor went the fuck off .. i heard it in detroit it did the same .. it was realy nice to hear this at home though.

Guest mp3some

Right On fellas!!

Good to hear Danny rocked it proper.

First time missing the Howellween special, it was not cool i never made it.

All i gotta say is early rounds of Patron and that damned Curfew messed up my plans! >:(

Glad it went well for danny, and that u guys had a blast!!!

After what I've read on this thread, it seems to me that before conference comes, these guest djs and some of the locals will keep bringing the freshest tunes to our dancefloors, and before u know it, ppl here will be jumpin to techno w/o even knowing! ;)

Bring it on!!!

.- 8)

Guest LeVeL

It seems like Danny over did himself this time...it sure is a plus from his last performance at Space. Eventhough I wasn't there...I made a pledge to never pay a dime to see him again since his last disappearing act @ Space.

Guest ramon

Right On fellas!!

Good to hear Danny rocked it proper.

First time missing the Howellween special, it was not cool i never made it.

All i gotta say is early rounds of Patron and that damned Curfew messed up my plans! >:(

Glad it went well for danny, and that u guys had a blast!!!

After what I've read on this thread, it seems to me that before conference comes, these guest djs and some of the locals will keep bringing the freshest tunes to our dancefloors, and before u know it, ppl here will be jumpin to techno w/o even knowing! ;)

Bring it on!!!

.- 8)

you better believe it. :)

Guest durrtylexx

I couldn't agree more!!! His mainroom set was so unbelievable, that I thought we were going to be blown away by his patio one. But I was disappointed in the patio music for sure.

But I was hanging out with such a great group of people, that it was one of my best nights ever at Space. Thanks everyone!!!!!!! :) Especially DDG/Durrtylexx!! :-*

your welcome ;)

Guest Clauds

he's in my top 10 list...i got there when his main room set started...and left around 8...pretty niiice

i need the track that goes "Work This Pussy..." :)

Mad 8 & Christopher Shawn - Deep Sleepless Night (DJ Austin's "Work This Pussy" Reboot)

This was the best track to dance to...absolutely loved it! Danny was on fire and the energy in the main room was outta control. This Howellween was top notch.

Guest durrtylexx

adam beyer's - a walking contradiction .. i think everyone in that room absolutely lost their mind when this was played .. i definitely did .. horns a blazing .. sirens a wailing and i was jumping up and down like a kid in bouncy kingdom .. absolutely fuckin massive .. i expect this to become a main room favorite.

werd the fuck up! that track is nasty!!

Guest Devilicious

he's in my top 10 list...i got there when his main room set started...and left around 8...pretty niiice

i need the track that goes "Work This Pussy..." :)

Mad 8 & Christopher Shawn - Deep Sleepless Night (DJ Austin's "Work This Pussy" Reboot)

This was the best track to dance to...absolutely loved it! Danny was on fire and the energy in the main room was outta control. This Howellween was top notch.

That's one of my best memories of the night :)

Guest Satan

the main room set from the moment we walked in was :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WOW!!!!!! i dont even know what the fuck he was throwin down, but that was some nasty shit!!!! I got so excited because he was throwin it down so nasty that the aptio set was gonna be killer.................

ummmmm NO, i dont think ive ever seen the patio at 8 in the morning with hardly anyone dancing. the man ruined my buzz on the terrace and put my ass to sleep, it was up and down ...but mostly doooooooooooooooown. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

there were some moments, dont get me wrong, but i was praying for him to finish that terrace set

i totally agree with the ALKI on this one.

but it didnt matter i was having such a damn blast anyway.

the funniest moment has to have been ALKI vs the NUT CHECK

and one of my best moments was INDEED going on during the Work this Pussy track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im only sorry i missed the afterparty antics with you all......ah, well cant win em all.