(It's Here!!!) Calderone, Diaga, Peña & Parantula Live! @ Nikki Beach

Guest Darwin Castillo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djqba

It's on for this weekend for sure ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the heads up! We need a good party after all ey. :)

You can say that again!! Dam u Wilma! ;D

Guest ilovedjology

I CANAT FUCKIN WAIT!!

Damn its true!! A GREAT FUCKING PARTY is what Miami really needs and its this weekend!

*XAVI ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest djqba

Ok everyone PM me for the Guest List the place will be packed just want to make sure everyone can get in.. Remeber it's a free event till 8pm..

Guest durrtylexx

Ok everyone PM me for the Guest List the place will be packed just want to make sure everyone can get in.. Remeber it's a free event.. unheard of in the these times..

werd.. Calderone and then Oscar G and Fanciulli.. Saturday night is going to be sick!

Guest Darwin Castillo

Ok everyone PM me for the Guest List the place will be packed just want to make sure everyone can get in.. Remeber it's a free event.. unheard of in the these times..

werd.. Calderone and then Oscar G and Fanciulli.. Saturday night is going to be sick!

I think VC takes out Nic and OG (sorry to say). But this is in my book. VC for free, what!!! It has been a while since VC has came through these parts.

Guest durrtylexx

I think VC takes out Nic and OG (sorry to say). But this is in my book. VC for free, what!!! It has been a while since VC has came through these parts.

I like Calderone and Oscar equally. I've been a fan of theirs for a long time.

Fanciulli is just wicked, that kid dropped the best set at the Nikki Beach party during conference. I've been listening to a lot of his recent and he's on point right now. Last year his productions were everywhere. Skylark is da man.

BTW I think Calderone was here last month in Lauderdale ;)

Its all good; good house music is good house music.

Guest Darwin Castillo

Fanciulli is just wicked, that kid dropped the best set at the Nikki Beach party during conference. I've been listening to a lot of his recent and he's on point right now.

Al... then hook it up w some of his sets to see whats the juice is all about.

Guest djqba

at what time is victor calderone going to spin? whats the cover charge?

Again I state the following its "FREE" PM for the Guest List space inside Nikki Beach will be limited..

Guest web_norah

go see Victor people.

he is one of the finest NYC crobar residents right now, his style is totally different very techno and dark tribal ....

Guest Civs

Fanciulli is just wicked, that kid dropped the best set at the Nikki Beach party during conference. I've been listening to a lot of his recent and he's on point right now. Last year his productions were everywhere. Skylark is da man.

I would have to agree with Darwin Castillo. I guess it's the New Yorker in us both ;) Looking foward to VC, the hard beats, and the endless picthers of Mojitos!!!

Guest Darwin Castillo

Confirmed email from Vic was...

i'm coming unless they tell me otherwise...

my best,

Vic

so u know what, its on!!!

3 days and counting...

Guest Darwin Castillo

Will he be spinning at night or in the day?

At night my fellow friend. Its a hard decision to make... VC or OG/Nic... Hmmm, VC for me!!!

Guest durrtylexx

Will he be spinning at night or in the day?

At night my fellow friend. Its a hard decision to make... VC or OG/Nic... Hmmm, VC for me!!!

not hard at all. space is open untill 2pm Sunday afternoon. ;)

Guest LeVeL

From what time to what time is he expected to spin because it would cool to see Victor during the day right at the time the sun is going down. Because I hate it when Nikki Lowers the sound at night but Victor is defintely worth it.

Guest Darwin Castillo

From what time to what time is he expected to spin because it would cool to see Victor during the day right at the time the sun is going down. Because I hate it when Nikki Lowers the sound at night but Victor is defintely worth it.

Vic is playing there at night but I think he's inside where the sound is hard and loud (what we like).