Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Fitness/Work out Gurus

I guess i should be asking dizmus n deacon, let me know what u guys think about these, and anyone else's input is appreciated.

Want your opinion on NVE Stacker 3(w/out ephedra) and Xpel, ive been taking these for less than 2 weeks and either I have become stronger b4 i starting taking them or im just getting lots of energy from Stacker.

stacker3n.gif

xpel_lrge.jpg

I take 2 Stackers 30-60mins b4 workout and 8 Xpel's during the day(morning n evening)...recommended dosage.

Guest macboy

8 Xpels? :o

I don't know shit about that but it says "maximum strength diuretic" on the bottle. I see the potential for dehydration and subsequent kidney damage.

8 Xpels? :o

I don't know shit about that but it says "maximum strength diuretic" on the bottle. I see the potential for dehydration and subsequent kidney damage.

well the recommended use says take 4 capsules with 16oz. of water twice a day - once in the morning, and once in the afternoon. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. Do Not exceed recommended dosage.

So that's 8 total, right?

I should've taken it earlier in the day than taking it b4 i went to workout, i thought my body wasn't very sensitive to caffeine or any of this stuff, but I had a hard time sleeping.

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

http://www.supplements101.com/store/Taraxatone_by_Cytodyne_p/cyttaraxatone.htm

The most powerful legal, non prescription diuretic that I have used in conjunction with black coffee is TARAXATONE.

It temporaily reduce excess water retention from beneath the skin while it adds critical electrolytes like potassium and magnesium, which are extremely important for maintaining maximum muscle fullness.

When I used I was using between 12-16 cap's a day in conjunction of black coffee and also might want to add a potassium supplement as well.

P.S. Non prescription diuretics do not stress the kidney's when used short term, Lasix and other prescription's like IFBB'S take, well that's a completely different story.

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

okay cool what about the 2 things that im using now, is it okay for me to keep taking them should i switch the xpel to TARAXATONE?

i do feel a bit dehydrated, but i was also able to increase my weights in my leg routines at 100+lbs or so...not sure if that has anything to do w/ the 2 supplements above.

You are going to feel dehydrated and piss like a race horse every 20-30 minutes while using, the whole purpose in effect is to "dry out" and become as vascular as posssible.

I haven't used ephedra free Stacker's so I'm not really sure about that one, as Far as MHP EXPEL haven't read too much on it so not really sure, I've heard there product's are decent.

P.S. There is no point on trying to lift heavy if you are try to dry out, increase cardio watch your diet, increase potassium intake, use light weight, high rep's.

Remember if you are at a point were you are trying to increase vascularity focus on just that, water retention, ab crunch's, lots of cardio and diet.

You can't add mass,diet,dry out at the same time, It has to be done seperately.

okay cool what about the 2 things that im using now, is it okay for me to keep taking them should i switch the xpel to TARAXATONE?

i do feel a bit dehydrated, but i was also able to increase my weights in my leg routines at 100+lbs or so...not sure if that has anything to do w/ the 2 supplements above.

You are going to feel dehydrated and piss like a race horse every 20-30 minutes while using, the whole purpose in effect is to "dry out" and become as vascular as posssible.

I haven't used ephedra free Stacker's so I'm not really sure about that one, as Far as MHP EXPEL haven't read too much on it so not really sure, I've heard there product's are decent.

P.S. There is no point on trying to lift heavy if you are try to dry out, increase cardio watch your diet, increase potassium intake, use light weight, high rep's.

Remember if you are at a point were you are trying to increase vascularity focus on just that, water retention, ab crunch's, lots of cardio and diet.

You can't add mass,diet,dry out at the same time, It has to be done seperately.

thx for the feedback bro

i guess my whole point is to cut down on all this water retention...trying to stop drinking on the weekends lil by lil too if that helps as well(beer that is)

Am i going thru the right track if im trying to get that lean/cut stomach and still trying to get i guess my own term would be bigger/stronger in the upper body?

Is it common to have lower body strength up to 5-8 times stronger than your upper body? i guess our bones are just like that? sounds like a newb question, but im trying to move up on the free weights on my upper body so i can add some more muscle mass to chest/arms, ect

any input is greatly appreciated

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Everytime you work out your "lower" body, you release testosterone into the upper.

With that being said the greatest mass builder for the entire body is squat's and deadlift's, these exercises even with moderate weight with mold and shape what is going to happen above the waistline.

Again if your current goal is to dry out, you need to stay away from complex carb's, keep the diet going, do cardio until you feel like puking, and continue to use the diuretics and potassium.

Keep in mind drying out is only temporary, You can't stay dry all year round unless you want put your body through the torture of taking illicit substance's year round, obviously I don't advise that at all.

Guest mursa

my personal opinion is that all4tribal is juicing up, and comes along and posts these threads (newby) as a way to distract others into thinking otherwise ..

you sneeky devil you ! ;D

Everytime you work out your "lower" body, you release testosterone into the upper.

With that being said the greatest mass builder for the entire body is squat's and deadlift's, these exercises even with moderate weight with mold and shape what is going to happen above the waistline.

Again if your current goal is to dry out, you need to stay away from complex carb's, keep the diet going, do cardio until you feel like puking, and continue to use the diuretics and potassium.

Keep in mind drying out is only temporary, You can't stay dry all year round unless you want put your body through the torture of taking illicit substance's year round, obviously I don't advise that at all.

I was able to go more than double on my squats 230 right now, i was around 2 45's the most...i tried going higher but its just too risky...im no good on deadlifts, ive tried them...i just can't get that arch lol

I did seem to increase my abb cardio a bit, I will try to focus on that more like you said...i know i can lift well on the legs, so i will go light on them and try to stay within the cardio, abs, diet and work the upper body a bit more too

and no im not juicing biautch...if i were, id be much bigger right now