Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Romantic dinner spots?

Guest Justin Johnson

Guest swank

Grab a blanket, a fishing pole, a tupperware full of sticky rice and a really sharp knife... that really says "I LOVE YOU"!

Oh yeah... and some candles!

hahahahaha! ;D

you kill me man.....

Guest Civs

Cheeburger, Cheeburger

Get the 20oz burger rare and that is just like sushi...:)

Nothing says "I Love You" like a good heart attack meal.... ;D

BTW, this was the first place C took me out to on my first trip to SoFla...LOL

They have possibly the best milk shakes. Of course this only my opinion so try at your own risk.

Guest Civs

who's gonna take me out to sushi? :-[

I was gonna recommend this one place on International Drive in South Orlando...but oh well it's a bit far from you sir :P

Gotta check out some of these places that ya'll been calling out soon

All4tribal, come down during the week for lunch. We can go to Sushi Takara all you can eat for $9.99. I know I know. Everyone here will be like yuck, but trust me, it's pretty good for the price.

you got sir...pm me ur number, we shall do it soon will be fun

you got it. just make sure to bring an appetite.

Guest Justin Johnson

Another one I went to recently was The Restaurant @ The Setai on 20th and Collins. Great atmosphere and awesome food. I suggest the tasting menu. It's well worth it!

I was thinking that too, but since I DJ there 2 nights a week... LOL

It's like eating at work...

Guest Justin Johnson

Akairo on Espanola is always very good....

I TOTALLY AGREE!! This is EXACTLY what I was going to recommend. Justin, this is the place you must go to.

OK, you convinced me.

;D

Done.

Guest lulamishka

I TOTALLY AGREE!! This is EXACTLY what I was going to recommend. Justin, this is the place you must go to.

OK, you convinced me.

;D

Done.

YAY!! You're gonna be real glad you chose this place. :) It's not a big place, its cosy (lots of red decor inside) and I think its a great romantic sushi place.

Like Lee had said earlier,

I agree too! When we went to eat there we were mentioning how great the place is for a date, we sat inside, very nice set up and the food was very good too.

Besides, this is a recommendation coming from the Self-professed Food Whore, herself. How can you go wrong? :P

Guest Justin Johnson

OK, you convinced me.

;D

Done.

YAY!! You're gonna be real glad you chose this place. :) It's not a big place, its cosy (lots of red decor inside) and I think its a great romantic sushi place.

Like Lee had said earlier,

I agree too! When we went to eat there we were mentioning how great the place is for a date, we sat inside, very nice set up and the food was very good too.

Besides, this is a recommendation coming from the Self-professed Food Whore, herself. How can you go wrong? :P

Awesome! I'm psyched!!! *drools*

I love Sushi too, and it's been a long time. We had some @ The Delano months ago, and it was really good.

Guest Justin Johnson

OK, sooooo...where's a nice place to meet up with heads for a drink before we hit up Lucky Strike? Preferably near Lucky Strike, and not a tourist trap place on Lincoln either... LOL

(You would think I would know THIS answer, and I do, but I want to go to a place that I've never been).

Guest rhythmburn

who's gonna take me out to sushi? :-[

I was gonna recommend this one place on International Drive in South Orlando...but oh well it's a bit far from you sir :P

Gotta check out some of these places that ya'll been calling out soon

All4tribal, come down during the week for lunch. We can go to Sushi Takara all you can eat for $9.99. I know I know. Everyone here will be like yuck, but trust me, it's pretty good for the price.

Takara kicks ass for the price.... I eat there at least once a week =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Justin Johnson

So, we went to Akairo, per Lee's, Lula's, & Rhythmburn's suggestion. Food was really good, atmosphere was romantic too. Only thing was the service was pretty bad, which kinda gets in the way of romanticism... LOL

All in all, we had a good time and Amy enjoyed herself.

After that, we hit up Segafredo for drinks with a bunch of friends. Then, we headed over to Lucky Strike for some serious bowling action. I highly recommend this for birthday parties. It's perfect because you get to socialize, hang out, drink (and eat too), engage in an activity and rock out to the sounds of Ryan Smith DJing.

Then we hit up Blue, and proceeded to get OBLITERATED! LOL

Best birthday Amy's ever had.

Guest r3nz0
So, we went to Akairo, per Lee's, Lula's, & Rhythmburn's suggestion. Food was really good, atmosphere was romantic too. Only thing was the service was pretty bad, which kinda gets in the way of romanticism... LOL

Of course the service was bad. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror, fag? I'd be scared to serve you with that new haircut you got, too.

Who cut your hair? Stevie Wonder?

Hi! :-*

Guest lulamishka

Of course the service was bad. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror, fag? I'd be scared to serve you with that new haircut you got, too.

LOL!! :D

Guest LeVeL

I agree with your statement, the place is okay the Sushi is okay the service just sucks though, its like the waiter or waitress doesn't let you relax, as soon as they see you no paying attention to your plate they immediately come over to try to take it away.

One other thing is that their wine selection sucks! Buts its an alright place nothing to really brag about.

Guest rhythmburn

So' date=' we went to Akairo, per Lee's, Lula's, & Rhythmburn's suggestion. Food was really good, atmosphere was romantic too. Only thing was the service was pretty bad, which kinda gets in the way of romanticism... LOL

[/quote']

I agree with your statement, the place is okay the Sushi is okay the service just sucks though, its like the waiter or waitress doesn't let you relax, as soon as they see you no paying attention to your plate they immediately come over to try to take it away.

One other thing is that their wine selection sucks! Buts its an alright place nothing to really brag about.

sorry to hear that the service was bad -- it has always been top-notch when I have eaten there...

maybe they are spitting in my food or something... =)

Guest LeVeL

sorry to hear that the service was bad -- it has always been top-notch when I have eaten there...

Dont get me wrong its cool for South Beach but its not a place in my opinion to brag about.

Guest lulamishka

Dont get me wrong its cool for South Beach but its not a place in my opinion to brag about.

It's not my fav sushi place' date=' but I [i']did think it was romantic. Hence why I suggested it.

When I went, the sushi was good enough to make me want to go back. As for the service, sorry it sucked.

Guest Justin Johnson

Yeah, the lawnmower won the fight...

Guest Justin Johnson

It's not my fav sushi place, but I did think it was romantic. Hence why I suggested it.

When I went, the sushi was good enough to make me want to go back. As for the service, sorry it sucked.

It's all good. Bottom line was that Amy had Sushi on her B-day, so that's all that really mattered. :D