Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: miami club owners/ promoters - bring Nick Warren here

Guest skywalker01

Guest skywalker01

had the pleasure of hearing him spin a back to back set with danny howells in orlando on sunday, and he's still amazing. miami is missing out big time on warren. someone bring the man here BEFORE wmc/mmc/m3.

Guest RzO

i was also at the warren/howells party and i must say nick killed it for sure...i have some sick vids of many of the tracks he played and they were all top notch...i would definitely go see him again any day it was some of the most emotional, feel good music i have heard out....and he was cool to talk to afterwards as well....he played the mash up of xpander vs escape and also imogen heap-hide and seek, sarah mclachlan vocal track(middelton cosmos dub) everything he played was sick...and danny was dope too, pryda-aftermath!!! doesent get better than that :o

Guest skywalker01

rzo : did you make the after- party? it wasn't too bad either. nick showed up for some drinks but some clown kept buggin' him to get on the decks even after he declined a few times. givin' the fans a bad name.

Guest ramon

already working on it....

:) gotta love jon and his connections ;D

nick warren played nerve i believe right? i recall i missed that event >:(

yep with james holden :)

Guest Spankmeister

I would love to see Nick Warren again...

I am really surprised that he hasn't been around here, especially since he was in Orlando...

Guest mp3some

already working on it....

Jon is the only guy that has had the balls to bring him here in the past 3 years... :-*

or the opportunity/connections to do so. ;)

Nick Warren could def destroy a big room.... great selection, beats and mood to his sound.

been a huge fan all troughout his gu series releases...

another shine-ing idea to look fwd to!! ;D

.- 8)

Guest RzO

sarah mclachlan - vox (middelton cosmos dub)

amazing tune .. danny played it at space inside and out and it worked both times. :)

indeed it was siick, ramon, they ended with it and nick and danny were both in the booth smiling from ear to ear as was i and the rest of the club...i got a dope vid of it i would post but dont know how to host also Imogen Heap 'Hide and Seek' (R3volve's Hide and Seek Mix), was great...i talked to danny about the space party as well and he said he had one of the best nights/morning with u all...