Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo @ space : is this THE do not miss event?

Guest skywalker01

Guest skywalker01

i hear great things all the time about him, but i've never seen him live. was debating if i should make it down for this. opinions please.

and does it get insanely packed (to the point where it's hard to move around)?

Guest bootstah

Insanely packed and a bad ass time!!!!!!!

Definitely go to this one, not to mention it's Alki's birfday celebration.... ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

It's a toss-up between Morillo and Sanchez for THE do-not-miss event at Space. I'm not speaking from personal taste, just from the energy and party-factor I've witnessed each of these guys deliver at Space.

Guest junglesmacks

sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez sanchez

sanchez

Guest Cosmigonon

It's a toss-up between Morillo and Sanchez for THE do-not-miss event at Space. I'm not speaking from personal taste, just from the energy and party-factor I've witnessed each of these guys deliver at Space.

Exactly. I'd say if you have to go to only one, go to Morillo, cause Sanchez comes to Space at least twice a year. My personal favorite is Sanchez, but Morillo at Space is a rarity these days, anyway, both parties are gonna be insanely good, so either one, you'll have a lot of fun...

Exactly. I'd say if you have to go to only one, go to Morillo, cause Sanchez comes to Space at least twice a year. My personal favorite is Sanchez, but Morillo at Space is a rarity these days, anyway, both parties are gonna be insanely good, so either one, you'll have a lot of fun...

Morillo at space is rare? He's been back like a million trillion times. Id go to Sanchez more. Besides, after the nonsense i heard at crobar nyc earlier this year, ive had my fill of Morillo.

BTW - get on AIM biatch!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Morillo at space is rare? He's been back like a million trillion times. Id go to Sanchez more. Besides, after the nonsense i heard at crobar nyc earlier this year, ive had my fill of Morillo.

BTW - get on AIM biatch!!!

Yeah, but I'm talking about lately... :P I'll go to both anyway...

Guest ddg

No one plays the crowd better than Morillo!

No one plays the Patio better than Sanchez!

Both a great time

could not have said it any better.....

Guest LdySphynx

come on down you can celebrate my birfday bash!!!!!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

What do you know I get in the 25th ;D!!!

Well, it's still a toss up with us....but WE MIGHT JUST MIGHT STOP BY Space for Morillo ;D!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, it's still a toss up with us....but WE MIGHT JUST MIGHT STOP BY Space for Morillo ;D!!!!

Yayyy!!

Guest LdySphynx

Yayyy!!

:-*

Guest Marina22

Morillo was great at Crobar. I don't know about better than Coxie cause he IS the man. However, Morillo is one of the better performers I have seen hands down since he knows how to "speak" to his audience. Sanchez, I have not seen but I would not right now anyway since I would rather go see Timo Maas or Deep Dish (my Iranian boys). I know neither of those are at Space but nevertheless worth mentioning... 8)

Guest rollyp66

Morillo was great at Crobar. I don't know about better than Coxie cause he IS the man. However, Morillo is one of the better performers I have seen hands down since he knows how to "speak" to his audience. Sanchez, I have not seen but I would not right now anyway since I would rather go see Timo Maas or Deep Dish (my Iranian boys). I know neither of those are at Space but nevertheless worth mentioning... 8)

trust me RS is the king of the patio right now! he OWNS the CROWN!!!

Guest musicalmissionary

trust me RS is the king of the patio right now! he OWNS the CROWN!!!

I agree. Even though it's a fickle crown, he's definitely wearing it at the moment after that set in July. We'll see who emerges from November with it though. I expect a close finish.

Guest kcariaga

I have heard Morillo and he is definitely good, but I have never heard Sanchez. Definitely interested to hear what all of the hype is about!!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I have heard Morillo and he is definitely good, but I have never heard Sanchez. Definitely interested to hear what all of the hype is about!!!!!

Kat you are in for some serious seriously good times!!! roger IS the KING of the patio!!! he just rocks out those good good vibe kinda tunes that when you hear them you are like man i wish i could hear this on the patio. He just plays exactly what you would expect to be hearing with the sun coming up, really good fun vibes that keep you dancin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ariel

I''m more interested in seeing Sanchez this time around than Morillo. Even though i''ll be at both! But theres just that thing about Sanchez and you all know what i''m talking about ;)

See you bitches there!!!