Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo @ space : is this THE do not miss event?

Guest skywalker01

Guest Cosmigonon

I have heard Morillo and he is definitely good, but I have never heard Sanchez. Definitely interested to hear what all of the hype is about!!!!!

Kat you are in for some serious seriously good times!!! roger IS the KING of the patio!!! he just rocks out those good good vibe kinda tunes that when you hear them you are like man i wish i could hear this on the patio. He just plays exactly what you would expect to be hearing with the sun coming up, really good fun vibes that keep you dancin!!!!!!!!!!!!

What he said.

Guest BAEZ

trust me RS is the king of the patio right now! he OWNS the CROWN!!!

I agree. Even though it's a fickle crown, he's definitely wearing it at the moment after that set in July. We'll see who emerges from November with it though. I expect a close finish.

Well I agree with Roger sanchez owning the terrace crown. But Hernan Cattaneo Threw An Awesome Show couple of weeks ago. Cant wait till next sat. for sanchez tho.. Im defenitly there!

Guest Chica

Im NOT missing Morillo!!!! I love him.....

This will be the first time I seeing Sanchez so we'll see, I've heard a lot of good things about him......cya therezzzzzzzzz

Guest durrtylexx

I agree. Even though it's a fickle crown, he's definitely wearing it at the moment after that set in July. We'll see who emerges from November with it though. I expect a close finish.

Well I agree with Roger sanchez owning the terrace crown. But Hernan Cattaneo Threw An Awesome Show couple of weeks ago. Cant wait till next sat. for sanchez tho.. Im defenitly there!

hernan hasn't been down here in awhile.

Guest Cosmigonon

hernan hasn't been down here in awhile.

Same thing I was thinking...

Guest Blueberries

Morillo is definitely a great dj. Remember WMC this year? the place was sooo packed you would walk in the air. Worth seeing!!!