Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RESIDENCE WAREHOUSE PARTY - 11.26.05

Guest Sela V

Guest Sela V

Residence_Flyer_Nov_Web2.JPG

RESIDENCE is the newest monthly house party to hit Miami, with musical sets by DJ Chris, Chilly, DJ Peace and Andre Soul. The combined ability of these 4 music connoiseurs coupled with their vast knowledge and experience of the NY, NJ and Chicago club scenes and music guarantee a night you won't soon forget. Held at 7th Circuit Studios , a Bohemian Loft space just above the Design District, RESIDENCE offers an underground feel for those that prefer a break from the MegaClubs.

No Hassle Parking. Surf the Net in our Cyber Lounge, Relax in the Chill Zone. Buffet Served in the A.M. Poets flowing over house trax. A Drum Circle and a slew of positive people and vibes. Welcome to our House...

Guest swank

didn't you already have your first party? how did things go? (hopefully well ;) )

first party was 'wilmasized'....this will still be the first party!

Guest Sela V

didn't you already have your first party? how did things go? (hopefully well ;) )

first party was 'wilmasized'....this will still be the first party!

Werd.... Our first party had to be postphoned due to no power, and curfew. :P Since then most of us on the crew have had no lights until a few days ago, so we have been sitting in the dark like ninjas, re-planning our next caper which will hatch on the 26th. Thanks for asking...

Guest Sela V

Good to see you are still doing it...

Half of my gigs in Broward were just plain cancelled.

I haven't heard Cris in a Loooong time (except for the AquaBooty "party over there").

;D

Guest coach

Good to finally meet you last night, Swank, ya young punk. If we are not working White Party at that time, we will definitely roll by.

Guest swank

Good to finally meet you last night, Swank, ya young punk. If we are not working White Party at that time, we will definitely roll by.

;D

Guest Sela V

Damn, you fucking tease!!!!! I thought Danny Krivit was coming to town. >:(

Can't make this one but hopefully I'll make the next one. :)

We don't mean to tease, just to inform what the spirit of our parties is about. Guess we'll have to call them the "305 Sessions". :)

Guest AlanS

With addition of "718" I am even more determined to hit this! I am intrigued as a 718 head myself ;D

Bling, please log off James :P

I love the turkey on the flyer...lol

Guest Sela V

With addition of "718" I am even more determined to hit this! I am intrigued as a 718 head myself ;D

The turkey is unique in that it has acquired the uncanny skill of dancng to house music...I hope to demonstrate its dance moves in future posts...

Guest swank

The turkey is unique in that it has acquired the uncanny skill of dancng to house music...I hope to demonstrate its dance moves in future posts...

oh.......oh sela....sung to the tune of 'Oh Sheila'

Ima check you guys out if I'm not traveling fo sho ;)

Guest tbooty

Saw you mention "Soul in da Hole" on the flyer!!

SADAR BAHAR is the man. one of my favorite djs and party. Saw Sadar & Harvey tag team one night... some amazing crazy shit!!

Guest SoulSimple

A word if I may.... Im so excited about this Saturday coming up. I don't want any true lover of house music to miss this night...hell...this weekend.PERIOD!

All starting on thursday. With DJ Chris and Ray at REX. Then on friday ABooty and crew doing their thang...with Louie Vega and Jay J...then Saturday we bringing RESIDENCE! a total out-of-the-miami-norm UNDERGROUND experience.

This weekend end all should get their fill.....see you all at the parties!

Andre Soul

Guest Sela V

Barring any more Acts of God, this party is in effect. So if you are undecided about where to get your dance on tomorrow come check us. It's a very special House Warming Party, and you are invited...

;D

Guest Dj_Peace

to all that came out to support, thanks for the love. The overwhelming support that was given from several promoters and local talents is what is necessary for all of south Florida promoters/dj's/artists to be successful. The spirit in the party on Saturday night/Sunday morning was a vibe like back in the day -no egos -just cool people enjoying cool music and dancin' their asses off. We do not have to compete against each other and that was demonstrated on Saturday nite. Props to Aquabooty, Djinji,Dennis Baker, Ingrid B, Rashida and the other special guests that came through and supported as well as the folks that rolled through after BANG.(Too bad you guys were not there earlier to witness the fire dancer.) ;D

Finally, to all of the folks that came up to the booth to give hugs and say thanks for the music, the privilege and pleasure was all ours. We will see you all real soon with the next Residence Party so stay tuned. ;D