Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RESIDENCE WAREHOUSE PARTY - 11.26.05

Guest Sela V

Guest Sela V

^What he said, and then some... Here comes the some...

See what had happened was Louie kept me up all night at Aquabooty and I had to recuperate first, and then with the help of my friends Red Bull and Cafe Con Leche Oscuro, we prepared to receive our guests at Residence. It was a HOT night - Andre Soul, DJ Peace and DJ Chris brought it like it had not been "broughten" before - and the people did come out to receive, and a new house party was born...

From the candles that let the entranceway to the warehouse to the spacious dance floor and pristine bathrooms with fragrant candles burning, it was more like dancing in a temple than a warehouse. Our delicious vodka and rum punches were a very big hit with our guests. ;D

We will definitely be doing it again soon, and big ups to everyone who supported us not only be coming out, but by giving encouragement and constructive criticism. You keep us on point and on top of thangs. We are working right now to give you an even better party next time.

Peace...

Guest Dj_Peace

To the folks that PM'd me asking about the Fire Dancer ...in the words of Ricky Ricardo.."lemme splain"....first, I was not drunk...I only had two or three or four rum punches..but I digress.. you see what had happened was....

There was this half nekkid bald muscular brother that looked straight out of the motherland resplendent in crimson robe dancing with batons ablaze and with a whip ablaze and he danced and gyrated and leapt through the air - all the while with these articles ablaze -tossing them in the air -through his legs (didn't scorch the sack I don't think) and ...well you all will have to come to the next party and we will run the video of the fire dancer. I guess you can say that Residence was hot for real" cuz we took 'em to chuuuch!