Clubplanet Nightlife Community

While on Acid has anybody ever....

back2basics

You know when you’re on acid, and you have revelations that make you believe that you understand things that you normally wouldn't?

Well have you ever written them down so you could remind yourself when sober?

I have tried this many times, while on acid things seem clear. Many people think that acid opens up different perspectives and even allows more of the mind to work.

But myself (and friends) have written down at length thing we have been talking about that seem to make perfect sense. The next day they don’t make any sense what so ever.

Anybody tried it?

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

it's been years since i dropped acid, but the last time i did it i remember thinking that it would be a brilliant idea to write. it seemed like i was writing in thin air - the page was all 3D, and my pen seemed to have a life of its own. i wrote for pages and pages cuz i kept having these amazing epiphanies...

the next day i took a look at what i wrote and it made no damn sense. i was like "what the fuck is this??" it gave me a good laugh though. i realized that everything seems like a good idea when you're all fucked up. then sobriety hits you.

cwm3.gif

the "revalations" only seem brilliant at the time, mainly because you're fucked up

try writing the shit down, you're just gonna waste the experience trying to come up with the keys to the universe, then you will read it the next day and say "...uh..no shit i already knew that"