Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boombox

Guest southbeachsweetie

Guest ramon

What do you guys think of this lil spot?

I LOVE IT. Kick Ass sound. A small little place with a great vibe. Rolly and Erica's party on Sunday is quite nice. Is there anything else going on there besides that?

Guest Cosmigonon

I love it!!!!!! I love to have a couple of drinks there and listen to some chilling music before hitting up the big clubs... 8)

Guest Devilicious

I LOVE IT. Kick Ass sound. A small little place with a great vibe. Rolly and Erica's party on Sunday is quite nice. Is there anything else going on there besides that?

I'm sure Ro has more specifics, but when I dropped by on Thursday there was a nice groove kickin. Kinda deep which isn't usually my bag, but it was really nice for a change, especially in a chill venue like that. When I got there some bongo players were just packing up. (nice touch IMO)

Agreed on the venue.... very nice

Guest macboy

Drove by it on Thursday...another place, another velvet rope. Come on guys, do domething different for a change and get rid of the rope! ;)

Guest swank

I'm sure Ro has more specifics, but when I dropped by on Thursday there was a nice groove kickin. Kinda deep which isn't usually my bag, but it was really nice for a change, especially in a chill venue like that. When I got there some bongo players were just packing up. (nice touch IMO)

The people providing that 'deep groove' were 'the next generation' residents at 'Gryphon' on Saturdays. :)

Guest Cosmigonon

The people providing that 'deep groove' were 'the next generation' residents at 'Gryphon' on Saturdays. :)

those guys are the best!! 8)

Guest soulsciencesound

i think boombox is a hot new edition to miami nightlife this lounge is all about no hassle at the door and/or inside. on top of it all, there's no cover on any of there nights.. so you really have no commit if you go in dislike this dope oldskool themed spot. personally, its unique from everything else and has varied parties paying homage to quality music every night of the week. don't let the velvet ropes stop you from going in for a drink.

now heres the news on this thursday night party everyones been wondering about...

<<sourced from www.myspace.com/thenextgenerationus>>

Every Thursday

thenextgeneration and boombox present

COME TOGETHER

that deep house | nu jazz | afro-latin sound

featuring deejays mikkel dankner and aaron feld

+ weekly guests

no cover | door 11pm

boombox

423 16th street | between washington and drexel | miami beach

www.boomboxmiami.com

support your locals>>

nov 17. dj seth shore (lust4house)

nov 24. dj b-side

dec 01. dj john 'julius' knight (soulfuric records, defected)

Guest southbeachsweetie

They have Rage spinning house on Mondays, an Indie rock night on Wednesdays, jazzy house on thursdays, Hip Hop on Fridays and an 80's/rock and roll/top 40's Saturday.

Guest Satan

i love it. but i really go for "double dragon" outside.

oh yeah, and i like to take naked pics in the little booth with random people and then post em up on the bulletin board in the back. good time man, good times.

seriously, if you havent been there yet do it, and do it soon. because nothing this good can remain a secret much longer.