Clubplanet Nightlife Community

e and acid

mel-o-d

Called candyflipping.

Personally, I've tried this once (last New Years) and it blew the top of my f**kin head off. Highly recommended.

I waited until I was up on the e and then took the a. Make sure you're okay with trippin' tho' - LSD is not to be taken lightly.

as always peace

------------------

--ss23

*If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit.*

On a sour note i have a friend who took 2 rolls and then 2 doses and unfortunately flipped shit... he says he'll never roll again(questionable), he describes his relationship with e now as love/hate... i don't know i guess it depends on you just like everything else.. you don't know unless you try... maybe just a bad day, bad choice,i've never tried it personally though...whatev... cwm9.gif

Originally posted by siriusshamen23:

Called candyflipping.

Personally, I've tried this once (last New Years) and it blew the top of my f**kin head off. Highly recommended.

I waited until I was up on the e and then took the a. Make sure you're okay with trippin' tho' - LSD is not to be taken lightly.

as always peace

Sirius is right about his last comment - acid is not something to be taken lightly. Candyflipping is in my opinion an amazing combinatio of drugs and the times i have done it hav been some of the ebst nights of my life. BUT, this is a very intense experience and I have found that both drugs effects were enhanced greatly and came in very strong waves. I would not recommend this to anyone who has never done acid before or is not sure they would be able to handle it or is nervous to try it. The thing with acid (imo much more than shrooms), if you go into the trip expecting something bad to happen, being nervous or scared or carrying any emotional baggage - you are likely to have an awful trip and an awful night. Just be craeful, candyflipping can be an incredible exprience but some thought should go into your decision to try it or not.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

and please excuse my dreadful spelling in that last post, it was a long day...

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."