Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this weekend @shine

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

hey guys,

first off, thankyou all for making our grandopening weekend so special. from gerry, eddy and myself we sincerely thankyou all. for those of you who missed it, here's whats up this week:

Friday November 18th - "time machine" hosted by the shine crew and the beutuful ladies from Irene Marie Models - in the main room time captains Kelvin Andrews and Chris Bourne play everything from funk, disco, classic and even current house spanning the era's of time musically. in the lounge, lobby, and pool deck we give you the sounds of Justin Johnson & B-side playing classic hip hop, alternative, Jazz and just plain old rock and roll. Hope to see you all this friday for the launch of Time Machine

Saturday November 19th - Welcome Party for resident DJs Kelvin "Soul Mekanik" Andrews w/ opening deep house set by tarrentella. We are also celebrating the birthday of WMC president, Bill Kelly. the lounge, lobby and pooldeck will feature open format by DJ Justin Johnson. - for more info on either night www.shinesouthbeach.com or guestlist on the cj site.

thanks again

Jon 8)

Guest ashish

what a great weekend!

congrats to jon and the entire crew at shine. the place looks....and sounds amazing!

mark played a great set on saturday! hey jon...how did that chant go at the end of mark's set....hahaha!

Guest gmstenback

Only made it to the Saturday party! The place looks great, the sound is amazing, cool concepts with the lamp girls, the mermaids and wizards, and last but not least Mark threw it down like there was no tomorrow! Congrats guys :)

Two complaints though, (and I know it was opening weekend) the door attitude was a little hard to swalow, and the bathroom situation (at least for the girls) needs some attention.

Guest Adam Singer

tarrentella and soul mekanik are both very high quality talent...

thanks to tarrentella for copies of soul mekanik's new artist album...if you haven't heard it, you're really missing out! ;D

Guest djjoncowan

thanks to tarrentella for copies of soul mekanik's new artist album...if you haven't heard it, you're really missing out! ;D

both of em.. this weekend.. residents night - saturday@ shine 8)

Guest ramon

i'll be there .. but where's my copy and t-shirt? :)

T-shirt whore. BTW, im still waiting for my C.B.B. shirt dammit.

Guest djjoncowan

ramon - remind me this weekend - i'll sort a copy of the album for you asap. you should try and stop by friday also for "time machine" - heard kelvin practicing it today and its definitely going to be interesting. Goes everywhere from parliment to kraftwerk. I think its something you'd really enjoy ;)

Guest Sela V

ramon - remind me this weekend - i'll sort a copy of the album for you asap. you should try and stop by friday also for "time machine" - heard kelvin practicing it today and its definitely going to be interesting. Goes everywhere from parliment to kraftwerk. I think its something you'd really enjoy ;)

"1981"... ;D