Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Candyland 10

Guest aj2234

OK i have a few points to make about your "comment".

1. Like angel said, this is a successful ongoing party.

2. The majority of the artists have had or have standing residencies at bona fide nightclubs.

3. The club hosting the party is nowhere close to being anything of an underground venue, therefore defeating the whole "underground" designation of a "RAVE".

Now quit being a fuckin elitist.

Guest djqba

Rock on Angel looking forward to it!! ;D ;D

That means youre gonna have to dance with me!! Watch out, thats my element. ;)

not a problem mos def looking to this...YEAH ;D

Guest coach

LOL, you guys! Lighten up. Did you even click on the link? It goes to EM:Def, where they describe why they oppose this fascist piece of legislation.

But, Angel, could I possibly get you to do me a small favor and stack those flyers on top of each other instead of side by side? They are so wide I can't even see them all on my 1440 pixel wide display at full screen.

And, yeah, rave the fuck on. Hope to be there.

This event needs to get DJ Santana from Tampa in its line up... Since it's a breaks event.. he packs every club I have been to in Central FL and rips the club in half evertime he touches the decks.. anyhow, looks like a great night... I will be going to this.

This event needs to get DJ Santana from Tampa in its line up... Since it's a breaks event.. he packs every club I have been to in Central FL and rips the club in half evertime he touches the decks.. anyhow, looks like a great night... I will be going to this.

He's playing at Global Gathering after the Bang music festival if im not mistaken...unless its a different Santana.

Guest rsauron

He's playing at Global Gathering after the Bang music festival if im not mistaken...unless its a different Santana.

His name is Paul Santanta and yes he is playing the GG after party...

globalgathering.gif

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

Now don't forget to get the flyers out in Broward :P

;D

ANGEL...I can help you out w/ the Broward area!! This is gonna be the shiiiiiznit!

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

gonna be fun doing a special breaks set for this one :)

I know...that means I can break dance!! It's somewhat scary though. ;)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

what i wanna know is how the hell is bunny gonna do a stage show in metropolis???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? its way to small for the type of show they put on.

Guest Culture

what i wanna know is how the hell is bunny gonna do a stage show in metropolis???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? its way to small for the type of show they put on.

what does this have to do with candyland?

Guest BAEZ

The best candyland ive been to is 03' with anthony rother... after that it seems to be getting worse... Im not going this year, seen these Dj's to many times, and it wouldnt impress me to see them again!

Guest aj2234

The best candyland ive been to is 03' with anthony rother... after that it seems to be getting worse... Im not going this year, seen these Dj's to many times, and it wouldnt impress me to see them again!

IBM has only been in florida once

Zinc never comes here

Adam F was only here like 2 years ago

Hydraulix is doing their debut live performance

leave the negativity somewhere else