Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bumps

Guest dgrutman

who is the biggest bumper?  

1. 1. who is the biggest bumper?

Guest LeVeL

bumping for parties with real djs > bumping or just simply making threads about some gimp or pleb celebrity.

bump all day for a party with a real dj. Thanks.

poll closed.

How about a certain Dj that bumps his own party by posting with a different screenname,lol. How about allowing other people to bump your party, without you doing all the bumping.

And last but not least, only because people in your inner circle are bumping your party, doesn't mean its the party to go too.

:-\

Guest colione98

bumping for parties with real djs > bumping or just simply making threads about some gimp or pleb celebrity.

bump all day for a party with a real dj. Thanks.

poll closed.

How about a certain Dj that bumps his own party by posting with a different screenname' date='lol. How about allowing other people to bump your party, without you doing all the bumping.

And last but not least, only because people in your inner circle are bumping your party, doesn't mean its the party to go too.

:-\

[/quote']

Talk about blowing up spots.... ;D

Guest imported_Surface_Miami

I know how annoying bumping can be so we incorporated from day one, a sticky with the event calander to minimize postings and only list two events at any given time.

For the most part, when commenting, I always try to make sure there is something to talk about so your getting information with each posting. Hopefully most of you see it that way... :)

Guest JustDade

I might just put a restriction on bumping. It's annoying.

Pod the Oppressor........ Rule with the iron fist!

Nice one Dave, I was wondering when the self bumping was going to draw fire.

Guest dgrutman

i'd just like to ask one thing, what's it to you? and why should other people doing bumping bother you/ anyone?

i feel a thread should run its course natrually. i do not believe in life support when something is already dead and it just cloggs up the highway of new threads.

in that case just refer the person to the original thread. Also multiple threads about the same damm night or party are far to common around here. CJ needs to get on the ball and launch new site because a better search feature is well due.

so, i say we one make just one thread of local events and have CrazyC run it or just have the countless amounts of same even threads and bumps clutter up this board, which helps ramon and I sneak a good set to share somewhere in there.