Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Lesson In SeXstrology !?!?

Guest Cosmigonon

Hmmm, totally wrong, but then again, Astrology never applied to me...

the next time someone posts something like this they should change the signs around and see how many people will still agree with their assessment.

I always think the same thing...

Why doesn't any of these say you're lousy in bed? I thought it'd say Libras are awful for sure...

Guest Diabolique

> Capricorn

Behind that cool Capricorn exterior lies a white-hot interior waiting to be discovered by a worthy lover. Splendor beneath the sheets is likely to be a straightahead affair for the Sea Goat, since this practical, earthy sort doesn't need anything flashy or fancy to get aroused. The arousal here is from being happily in love, since love and sex do go hand in hand for Capricorn. The Sea Goat is a persistent, passionate and loyal lover, so whoever is on the receiving end is in for a guaranteed good time. While Capricorns abhor being dependent on their lover, they ould certainly like to be nurtured by them and exposed to new levels of delight. There is no doubting that the frisky Sea Goat can explode with an understanding, strong and libidinous partner.

---Alright...I'm not generally into astrology. However, this is freaky-stylee correct!! 8)

well that would explain your taste in the wimmens. :)

> Cancer

Like the rest of their life, a sexual encounter with Cancer is much like a slow dance, but if you've got the right moves, you can take the Crab to a torrid tango. Ole! The emotional firepower that can be aroused within Cancer usually manifests itself as a series of wonderful fantasies and less as sexual acrobatics. Either way, it's pure pleasure for both partners. The Crab is also quite intuitive and can generally sense what their lover wants, which makes an encounter between the sheets a finely-tuned union. Cancer's feminine side is often on display in the bedroom, which means the Crab enjoys being made love to. The good news is that the Crab is a very receptive student! With the Crab, sex often equals love and its nurturing aspects (such as home and hearth), so anyone who can appeal to this sign's deep need for security is likely to unleash a volcanic eruption of sensual treats. Being a Water sign, Cancerians are quite fond of sex on the beach or in the sea.

water IS dead sexy, IMO. :-*

Guest slamminshaun

Hmmm, totally wrong, but then again, Astrology never applied to me...

the next time someone posts something like this they should change the signs around and see how many people will still agree with their assessment.

Excellent point.

Hmmm' date=' totally wrong, but then again, Astrology never applied to me...

[/quote']

Excellent point.

If its good,ill still agree. ;D

Guest Devilicious

ditto :) although I've never been to keen on edibles in the bedroom, lol

On you /or/ on the other person ? ;D

hey guys if you want the real dirt on "sexual astrology" check out the book by Martine; it gives the pro's & con's of all signs.. a much more detailed and truthful explanation

Hmmm well I guess I shouldn't knock something until I try it, so :-X ;)