Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i *love* madonna's new cd

BobbyTrendy

Guest obby

I'm not much of a Madonna freak but I must admit, during the Euro Awards she showed all the newbies how it's done. She was amazing. "Hung Up" has recently been released on Warner Music and includes the Original Mix, SDP Extended Dub, SDP Extended Vocal and Tracy Young's Get Up And Dance Groove Edit.

Guest Civs

i like. only complain it reminds me too much of the Ray Of Light album. maddy usual comes out w/ something different so was a bit disappointed. either way, i still love her stuff.

Guest LeVeL

The 1st single off the LP that has been playing on MTV sucks in my opinion. I dont know about the rest of the album.

But there is nothing like the Slutty Madonna in my opinion...this Kabala Madonna is weird.

Guest slamminshaun

I'm not much of a Madonna freak but I must admit, during the Euro Awards she showed all the newbies how it's done. She was amazing. "Hung Up" has recently been released on Warner Music and includes the Original Mix, SDP Extended Dub, SDP Extended Vocal and Tracy Young's Get Up And Dance Groove Edit.

Chus and Ceballos have a mix too, but I think its unreleased still. I can't find it anywhere, but I heard it on XM.....WOOOOOOT!!

Guest ddg

I'm not much of a Madonna freak but I must admit' date=' during the Euro Awards she showed all the newbies how it's done. She was amazing. [b']"Hung Up" has recently been released on Warner Music and includes the Original Mix, SDP Extended Dub, SDP Extended Vocal and Tracy Young's Get Up And Dance Groove Edit.

Chus and Ceballos have a mix too, but I think its unreleased still. I can't find it anywhere, but I heard it on XM.....WOOOOOOT!!

i got it on wax beyotch...u want it??

Guest slamminshaun

Tell ya what, since the Panthers will beat the Devils next Wednesday, why don't ya go ahead and drop it down and burn it for me and we'll call it even... ;D

Guest ddg

I'm not much of a Madonna freak but I must admit' date=' during the Euro Awards she showed all the newbies how it's done. She was amazing. [b']"Hung Up" has recently been released on Warner Music and includes the Original Mix, SDP Extended Dub, SDP Extended Vocal and Tracy Young's Get Up And Dance Groove Edit.

Tell ya what, since the Panthers will beat the Devils next Wednesday, why don't ya go ahead and drop it down and burn it for me and we'll call it even... ;D

the panthers have lost 10 in a row...devils just beat one of the hottest teams (montreal)....hmmmm ::)

remind me and i'll bring you the record next week.. ;)

Guest Civs

actually it's out on the maxi single,

05-madonna-hung up chus and ceballos remix

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trancelator

I gotta say that this cd is very solid. I'd like to hear a dub, remix or edit of "Get Together." Gotta hear the remixes of the new track as well.