Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A house head, with or without lights?

Guest Darwin Castillo

Guest james stratus

House head or not, it is about a balance of the two. Ambiant lighting at a confortable level and dark enough so that the lights really look good while they work with the music, but not dark enough so that you can't see the opposite wall of the club. Warehouse had that TOO dark feeling , and no other venue down here really has the balance right :-\ Liquid at 1439 and Shadow had it perfect.. or maybe that is just part of the great memories and biased opinion ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

I have been getting a lot of noise from people stating that "real" old school house heads like the clubs dark. I’m an old school house head and I’m not fond of the dark rooms. If I would like to go to a club and be in the dark, hell, I’ll stay home in my room with bumping a/c and fresh ass toons.

So the question on this thread is, is a “real†house head the one who likes the room dark (no lights)? Does this define u as a “real†house head? Oh, and when did it become cool to have it black that u can’t see the next person over unless u turn on your cell phone?

becarefull with the word "real"....josh might get real pissy bout that

Yeah, what he said. Don't mess with me, specially on as monday in the office with no sleep with my boss beside me... :P

Guest Darwin Castillo

I have been getting a lot of noise from people stating that "real" old school house heads like the clubs dark. I’m an old school house head and I’m not fond of the dark rooms. If I would like to go to a club and be in the dark, hell, I’ll stay home in my room with bumping a/c and fresh ass toons.

So the question on this thread is, is a “real†house head the one who likes the room dark (no lights)? Does this define u as a “real†house head? Oh, and when did it become cool to have it black that u can’t see the next person over unless u turn on your cell phone?

becarefull with the word "real"....josh might get real pissy bout that

Yeah, what he said. Don't mess with me, specially on as monday in the office with no sleep with my boss beside me... :P

Yeah yeah yeah, go to sleep u muggle!