Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving

Guest Chica

Guest Chica

Since Thanksgiving is this week I just wanted to start this topic. What are you all doing? Do you celebrate this holiday? Im staying home Thurday night with my family, then Friday my party weekend starts......of course Morillo Sat that's fo sure

Guest JMT

i go to my aunt's house with family, gorge myself with turkey & stuffing and a variety of desserts, drink a couple beers or glasses of wine and grab a few Zs on the couch while watching the lions and cowboys play.

Guest slamminshaun

i go to my aunt's house with family, gorge myself with turkey & stuffing and a variety of desserts, drink a couple beers or glasses of wine and grab a few Zs on the couch while watching the lions and coyboys play.

Ditto, right down to my aunt's house too.

Guest durrtylexx

i'll be at my aunts house. i love thanksgiving, its by far my favorite holiday.

eating, sleeping and football.. its all good..

Guest Diabolique

I'm not celebrating this year...there was a recent death in my family, and it's just not in the cards at this point. :'(

so pleez enjoy some turkey for me, and tell your family how much you love them. Please spend as much time with them as you can, cuz one day they won't be there, and you'll be glad you made the time.

:-\

Guest Devilicious

I'm not celebrating this year...there was a recent death in my family, and it's just not in the cards at this point. :'(

so pleez enjoy some turkey for me, and tell your family how much you love them. Please spend as much time with them as you can, cuz one day they won't be there, and you'll be glad you made the time.

sorry to hear that...

add to that be certain to consider how blessed you are, and be thankful for every seemingly tiny thing you have.

Guest Electric Eel

Sorry to hear that, my condolence :-*

Guest Diabolique

Thank you dear....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Thank you dear....

Sorry to hear that sweets....I hope all is well... :-\

Guest swirlundergrounder

BTW my inlaws are coming to town. So yhat means I have a baby sitter for once. Thinking of hitting up OG at Voodoo on Weds. Thursday a vegetarian diner and then Football on TV and possibly a movie, something chill!