Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE, where will your dj be?

bobbalou

Guest Spankmeister

I will be in Toronto

Danny Howells - Toronto - System Sound Bar

Yes, it is a sad day....that show will be System's Swan Song...no more EDM, all hip-hop...sad, sad, day

But after Danny gets done, head over to 270 Spadina...that is what I did last year...Sander K at System first, then Demi/David Morales/Tom Stephan/Chus and Cebellos/Saeed Y at BOA... ;D

Guest pod

My house doesn't have a Dynacord or a Funktion-One sound system, and last time I looked I'm lacking decent lighting...so I will be heading out.

Guest michael^heaven

---House party w/several mates, fresh records, open bar all night/morning. Add in a few sneaker beach missions & no D.U.I worries. ;)

Guest web_norah

i don't know, at this point i just hope to be hanging out on the beach at Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

my DJ is always in the far east or Tokyo (DT) but he always does the Thanksgiving weekend party in NYC. !!!

Guest Diabolique

I'm staying here, and unless there's some amazing DJ worth paying the outrageous entrance fees, I'm going to a house party...personally I enjoy them a lot more than going to a club for NYE. My friends usually throw down some shindig w/ tables and DJs poolside--how can I resist? ;D

Guest fairyDust

I'l be in New York' date=' my reasons for going are not due to a Dj being there but instead to visit and hang out with friends and if a mami comes my way even better ;D 8)

[/quote']

Stay warm ;)

Guest LeVeL

I'l be in New York, my reasons for going are not due to a Dj being there but instead to visit and hang out with friends and if a mami comes my way even better ;D 8)

Stay warm ;)

I'll bring an extra sweater ;D

Guest ramon

I'l be in New York' date=' my reasons for going are not due to a Dj being there but instead to visit and hang out with friends and if a mami comes my way even better ;D 8)

[/quote']

Stay warm ;)

I'll bring an extra sweater ;D

there's a sick party at wolf+lamb with dan bell.