Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALKI!!!!!!

Guest Devilicious

Guest kcariaga

Sorry so late wishing you a happy bday on this thread!

After those bday shots at shine, I can imagine how much fun the rest of your night must have been. ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

After those bday shots at shine, I can imagine how much fun the rest of your night must have been. ;D

we took shots at shine???? oh boy.....i saw you and seb at shine????? oh boy.......maybe thats why i dont recall the drive to lees......again......OH BOY!!!!

Guest lulamishka

we took shots at shine???? oh boy.....i saw you and seb at shine????? oh boy.......maybe thats why i dont recall the drive to lees......again......OH BOY!!!!

Yea, don't even get me started on what our conversation was like on the phone on your way to Lee's! Somehow, I don't know how, you got lost on your way to Lee's place...where you've been oh so many times before. ::shakes head:: :P

Guest kcariaga

HAHAHA....that is so funny! Yea-we had bday shots at shine and were singing "happy birthday"....back by T's bar. ;D

Guest kcariaga

Yea, don't even get me started on what our conversation was like on the phone on your way to Lee's! Somehow, I don't know how, you got lost on your way to Lee's place...where you've been oh so many times before. ::shakes head:: :P

must have been a very interesting conversation.....i remember the state he was in when he left shine!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

must have been a very interesting conversation.....i remember the state he was in when he left shine!!!

i reaaaaly don;t remember how the hell i got that fucked up!!! it boggles my mind. i must have drank waay more than i thought. and michelle, i am interested in finding out about this conversation just to laugh about it. ahhh, birthdays i tell ya!!

Guest Electric Eel

LOL, oh Alki. You were wastedededed when you finally got to my house. If I would have known would not have let you drive. Dude, you freaking went down to the car because Shana forgot her phone there and then you came back up like 20 min later because you forgot why you went down to the car, lolol. Luff you, glad you made it here safely.

Guest lulamishka

LOL, oh Alki. You were wastedededed when you finally got to my house. If I would have known would not have let you drive. Dude, you freaking went down to the car because Shana forgot her phone there and then you came back up like 20 min later because you forgot why you went down to the car, lolol. Luff you, glad you made it here safely.

LOLOL!! :D ::shakes head::

Aww Alki, I luff you. What would I do without these good laughs. :-*

Guest Clauds

alki, you know what i just remembered from that night...how excited you got when you first saw lee in her blonde wig....you were like...."what is this?" with this huge smile on your face. ahahahaha! :D

Guest Electric Eel

alki, you know what i just remembered from that night...how excited you got when you first saw lee in her blonde wig....you were like...."what is this?" with this huge smile on your face. ahahahaha! :D

LOL, yeah and then he tried humping me standing up. Down Lulu! :-*

Guest Devilicious

LOL, yeah and then he tried humping me standing up. Down Lulu! :-*

oooooooh eheahlehlehalahahahahahaehhehahhalolololol

there are not words lololol

tears in my eyes at this story.... lol ... i can picture it... lee, too funny.. LULU GET AWAY FROM ME!!! GET AWAY FROM ME LULU!!!!!!!! eeehahahahahahaaaaaaa... oooooh mg

Guest Devilicious

i reaaaaly don;t remember how the hell i got that fucked up!!! it boggles my mind. i must have drank waay more than i thought. and michelle, i am interested in finding out about this conversation just to laugh about it. ahhh, birthdays i tell ya!!

I'm just gonna say you're welcome, and leave it at that. Further questions may be directed toward my office. I would say to ask Shana, but she was worse off than you were my dahling! Ask her credit card company, lol :o

One of the best nights I've had in Miami, period.