Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official CJ Name-Calling Thread

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

;D

Instead of fuckin' things up by allowing thought-provoking threads to spiral into a mud-slinging contest, I have taken the liberty of setting aside this thread just for that reason. Feel free to take pot shots and wisecracks at anyone you feel the need to. This could be therapeutic for all of us, but let's keep race and religion out of it.

Here, I'll begin by bashing one of our mods...

Pod, you're a smartass drunktard.

I feel better already. 8)

Guest slamminshaun

This is a name-calling thread. Leave the jock-stroking somewhere else....

Not surprising that Norah's the only one wanting to do battle. All that New York cold air has creeped over into her personality.

Guest web_norah

Norah u should run for President..........................seriously haha

though i am a citizen and a registered voter, i can't be president, i wasn't born in the USA

:-\ :'(

Guest web_norah

Not surprising that Norah's the only one wanting to do battle. All that New York cold air has creeped over into her personality.

cold air?

it is like 52, that's hardly cold, maybe you mean having a backbone....and be able to throw it right back - i am not afraid.

Guest slamminshaun

cold air?

it is like 52, that's hardly cold, maybe you mean having a backbone....and be able to throw it right back - i am not afraid.

Don't mistake a backbone for a wishbone.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I refuse to take part in your silly games Shaun, you Sonic fan posing, Ozone killing, drunk of a banker or whatever Enron operation you work at....... :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

I refuse to take part in your silly games Shaun, you Sonic fan posing, Ozone killing, drunk of a banker or whatever Enron operation you work at....... :P

You forgot to mention Darude loving.....

LMFAO!!

Guest web_norah
a closet Libertarian wearing a fake Republican coat.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

in my opinion, being in the closet isn't a good thing, and neither is faking it.

Guest web_norah

look up the word sarcasm, and then come back, my comment was hardly crying....or maybe FL weather fogs the ability to decipher that??

Guest slamminshaun

look up the word sarcasm, and then come back, my comment was hardly crying....or maybe FL weather fogs the ability to decipher that??

On my way to looking up the word sarcasm, I found the word obnoxious with this next to it....

15689296_2d012c0a19_m.jpg