Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: FSU Junkies

Guest trancelator

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

Hells yeah, nice way to save us some dignity after a less than stellar season. Good to end on a high note. ;D

Too bad eeL and I were both clueless that the game was happening on Saturday, otherwise we might have watched it :-\

Guest trancelator

Where the hell are the other Noles to gloat about this?? There are lots of them on here.

Winning is not as much fun if you're not going to be obnoxious about it. :P

Guest Devilicious

Where the hell are the other Noles to gloat about this?? There are lots of them on here.

way to think like a 'Cane there Millsie! LOL... Now the question is who's going to the orange bowl? I'm asking around, and as soon as I get one partner in crime I'm buying tix. I haven't seen a game all season.... come to think of it the last game I saw may have been vs Notre Dame in 03 :o

Guest JMT

i have come to know that you live by those words.

im planning on going for sure. just a matter of finding tix.

and yes, the penn state might crush us, but they wont bc the Big Ten is overrated.

Guest tres-b

Vick is completely worthless when the opponents have speed on D. Miami and FSU shut him down.

UF would do the same as would many other teams(PSU, Bama, Auburn, etc.) Va Tech was has been overated all year. You cant lose a game like they did to UM and be a #3 team. #3 teams dont get dominated like that.

Either way, it was a big win for you guys.

Guest Electric Eel

Lucky for fsu, Miami lost to GT.. :)

I hate UM fans that think we owe them something

hehe, nothing against you leo ;) :-*

Guest LeVeL

I watched the Game from beginning to end...the Noles just broke it open in the 3rd quarter when Reid ran the Punt return for a Touchdown after that it was over. Even though VT was trying to catch up in the 4th quarter but by that time the game was over with...the Noles were too much for VT to handle on this day.

We were more aggresive, we were more determined, and we were not going to allow Bobby to suffer a losing season just because of prior loses. FSU defintely got the most out of this win and now we're off to the Orange Bowl to upset Penn State which hasn't proven anything but their win against Ohio State.

As far as the Hurricanes are concerned, didn't we beat them earlier this year... ::)

Also the ACC belongs to FSU, we are the only champs allowed...Big East rejects are not allowed :P

Guest trancelator

FSU defintely got the most out of this win and now we're off to the Orange Bowl to upset Penn State which hasn't proven anything but their win against Ohio State.

I think Penn State is good but def beatable. The key will be the D again. In our big wins they have shined. They gotta keep Michael Robinson in the pocket.

As for the offense, they have to do anything and everything to stop Tamba Hali from becoming a nuisance. That guy is def going to be playing on Sundays.

Guest LeVeL

I really believe that this FSU Team that will play against Penn State @ the Orange Bowl is a better and more determined team than the one that played Florida. Also one more thing to add FSU will certaintly be alot healthier too since those players will have atleast a month of rest.

Guest trancelator

Good point, level. Perhaps we will have some of our o-line back. Hell, we were down to our third string guard (who then got thrown out in the 4th qtr...lol) against uf.

Guest JMT

as far as uf goes, it was just their day. the turnovers killed us. the games final stats werent relative to the score. that blocked kick gave them all the momentum and we never really recovered.

Guest Devilicious

Any news of when those Orange Bowl Tix are expected to go on Sale?

they already went on sale and sold out... we are working on ebay

Guest LeVeL

Any news of when those Orange Bowl Tix are expected to go on Sale?

they already went on sale and sold out... we are working on ebay

Dam your right...I just looked in Ticketmaster and there is no tix available. But when did they go on sale..the matchup wasn't announced until last sunday, they probably sold the tix even before having the matchups.