Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: FSU Junkies

Guest trancelator

Guest durrtylexx

have fun, i owe u $100 >:(

lol. I taunted you into that bet.

double or nothing Penn State willl kick FSU's ass..

lets see if you have the balls my friend.

It has nothing to do with balls, you douche. It's all brains. I make smart bets and don't throw my money out the window like you. FSU not making it to a bowl....pffft.

Alex, you are officially my BITCH until I get that $100.

its all good little man, no worries..

no balls no confidence i understand.

Talk shit all you want. Just don't get personal, you fucking pussy.

Ya see, this is why you are my bitch. I have mind control over you. I don't do stupid things and make STUPID bets. I am a sure money winner.

Now, I know you're a broke bitch and probably can't pay. Soooo...come over and start washing my car. You can do bitch chores until you pay it off.

lmao, i'm not broke. but its all good.. no worries my friend. i'll pay your $100 and remember that you have no confidence towards your team. thats priceless. ;)

Not falling for it...like you did. You will learn (or maybe not) that I never, ever make bets UNLESS it is a sure thing. That bet was just waaay too easy not to take. ;)

Touché

you cought me with a stupid bet although, it almost came true.

my arrogance got the best of me.

but i'm willing to loose $200 thats np with me. i feel confident that penn state will beat fsu.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancelator

Touché

but i'm willing to loose $200 thats np with me. i feel confident that penn state will beat fsu.

Almost only counts in death, pregnancy and taxes. Besides, they were bowl eligible even before the acc championship.

You'd be silly not to be confident in psu. They were one sec from being undefeated and should be heavily favored to win this game. But FSU players, fans and alumni have a lot of pride. That's why we're ACC Champs!

Guest Electric Eel

We should have a big BBQ before the game, or meet up in the parking lot to tailgate.

We are def tailgaiting for the game! JMT and I will be throwing back a few (yeah right) beverages in the parking lot with the rest of our contingent. I expect to see ya there representin', T.

money for b00ze!

and yes, I'll be there tailgating even if for some unfortunate reason I don't end up with a ticket. There's nothing like the energy present before a huge college football game :o

hell's yeah, T if we don't get tickets we'll just hang out and tailgate, watch it on a portable tv and then wait for them to get back to finish up the party, lol

Guest trancelator

We should have a big BBQ before the game, or meet up in the parking lot to tailgate.

We are def tailgaiting for the game! JMT and I will be throwing back a few (yeah right) beverages in the parking lot with the rest of our contingent. I expect to see ya there representin', T.

money for b00ze!

and yes, I'll be there tailgating even if for some unfortunate reason I don't end up with a ticket. There's nothing like the energy present before a huge college football game :o

hell's yeah, T if we don't get tickets we'll just hang out and tailgate, watch it on a portable tv and then wait for them to get back to finish up the party, lol

I like the way you two think. If anything, the time spent at FSU gives you an education in partying. :P

Guest JMT

"a few"? lol

its gonna be GREAT!

Guest Devilicious

some of these are lame, but some ring so true!!!

You know you went to FSU when...

1. It takes you 5 minutes to get to campus but you have to leave an hour in advance to find a parking spot.

2. On game day you see more people at Indian Village than in the stadium.

3. You've done the chop more than 20 times in 3 hours.

4. On a Friday night you can see more girls in lingerie than in a

victoria's secret catalog.

5. On your birthday there was pictures of you half naked in a

fountain.

6. You've gotten completely shit faced at one of Frog Pond's pool parties.

7. You use your fake I.D. everywhere... EXCEPT Bullwinkles.

8. You've stood in line for 4 hours to turn your coupons into

tickets.

9. You've seen the girls in the leech center who are wearing tons of makeup and a bathingsuit sized outfit while not working out at all.

10. You've gone to the rez to canoe and get stoned.

11. You've been to Jimmy John's at 3am on more than one occasion.

12. On a normal day Strozier library will have 10 people in it but on exam week you see your whole school there because"they'll do better on the final"

13. You've laid out on landis green.

14. You've run more red lights on Tennessee St. than you can count.

15. You start getting ready to go out for the night around 11pm.

16. You've yelled Chris Rix sucks!

17. Have a really cute outfit in your closet that you wont wear

because it's got blue and orange in it.

18. Been in a lecture hall where there's too many sorority bags to count.

19. Even when it's 30 degrees in Tallahassee everyone's wearing flipflops.

20. Before you came to Tally-ho you'd never seen a city that was half black and half hick.

21. FAMU is 15 min from FSU but you have no idea where it is.

22. You don't go to Guthrie's past 2am because you might get shot.

23. You've had to run out of your dormroom at 5am and stand outside for 2 hours because of a fire alarm.

24. You've had to jump out of the way of a golf cart, bike or car on campus before.

25. You've gone to Thaggard and gotten doctor's note to get out of an exam.

26. You've been to Thaggard because you're actually sick and they ask you a hundred times if you've been tested for std's.

27. You leave town during FAMU's homecoming.

28. You've noticed that there's more people from Miami at FSU than there might be in the actually city.

29. You've taken trips to Panama City but dont remember any of it.

30. At least 5 of your friends have DUI's.

31. You've stolen something from a party who's host you didnt know or had something stolen from you at one of yours.

32. Your books cost more than 2 months of rent.

33. You've had random roommates from hell.

34. You've been to a costume party wearing practically nothing.

35. You've hooked up with someone whose name you dont know.

36. Everything is 5 minutes away except Walmart which takes 20 minutes to get to from no matter where you are.

Guest ddg

It has nothing to do with balls, you douche. It's all brains. I make smart bets and don't throw my money out the window like you. FSU not making it to a bowl....pffft.

Ya see, this is why you are my bitch. I have mind control over you. I don't do stupid things and make STUPID bets. I am a sure money winner.

Now, I know you're a broke bitch and probably can't pay. Soooo...come over and start washing my car. You can do bitch chores until you pay it off.

damn millsie...thats some harsh shit kid... :P

Guest trancelator

some of these are lame, but some ring so true!!!

Yeah, a lot of them are dead on. Ya brought back a lot of memories there, T. 8)

Guest Seb

lmao, i'm not broke. but its all good.. no worries my friend. i'll pay your $100 and remember that you have no confidence towards your team. thats priceless. ;)

Not falling for it...like you did. You will learn (or maybe not) that I never, ever make bets UNLESS it is a sure thing. That bet was just waaay too easy not to take. ;)

Touché

lets not get carried away here Alex you got some other debts to clear before you lose any more money :P