Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much is too much?

aliebling

What's a good amount of time to wait between each time I roll? I've only done it 4 times so far, the first back in april, but most recently I rolled 2 nights in a row while I was in NYC and I know that's bad... I've never noticed any depression/memory loss/whatever afterwards and I want to keep it that way! Also, I don't want to have to start taking more pills for the same effect - any tips on not building up a resistance and avoiding bad side effects? I would roll every weekend if I thought I could get away with it, but I've got a long life ahead of me and I don't want to get too fucked up!

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

its ideal drop rolls a month apart. so if you could, that would be the best idea. but if you got a must drop situation like a PvD show, then get some 5htp. its kinda like herbal supplements that help replenish the seratonin in your brain (seratonin is what the drug uses to make you roll). so just get them at a GNC or something and take two a day, starting a week before the roll. then, 5 hours before you drop, take 4...you should be all set to go after that. you could even take 2 when you start to come down and that helps make the comedown less harsh.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!

I say do you feel like you can handle. If you feel like shit the next day, and you are in a must roll situation, then deffinatley take some 5-htp. But if you feel like shit, and are not in that situation, save it for another day. I was at a point where I was doing it every Friday night, and I could handle it, so it wasn't a problem. Trust me I am not bragging, cause I am not happy about it. That's about my 2cents. cwm3.gif

------------------

""mEn UsE thOuGht OnLy aS aUtHoriTy fOr thEiR injusticE, and Employ spEEch only to concEal thEir thoUgHts." -VoLtairE-