Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A joke for my FSU Fans....

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

After Florida State head football coach Bobby Bowden dies and enters the pearly gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Bobby a little two bedroom house with a faded F.S.U. banner hanging from the front porch.

"This is your house, Coach. Most people don't get their own house up here", God says. Bobby looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one setting on the wide right on the hill. It's a huge two story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all of the windows. Miami flags line both sides of the sidewalk and a huge orange and green Miami banner hangs between the marble columns.

"Thanks for the house, God. But, Let me ask you a question. I get this little two bedroom house with a faded F.S.U. banner and Larry Coker gets a mansion with new Miami banners and Hurricane Warning flags flying all over the place.

Why is that, Dadgumit?" God looks at him seriously for a moment and says, "Coker is not dead, that's my house!"

Guest Spankmeister

Nice...

I am going to modify this for Michigan and Ohio State...of course God will have the Michigan banners flying... ;D

Guest JMT

i dont doubt God is a canes fan with the luck they have had at FSU's expense, but ive seen this joke from different schools, except the coach's name is changed. its almost as old as bobby. ;)