Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BRINGING E ON AIRPLANES?

pglkm

if you are staying in the country then just pop them in an aspirin bottle. you should have no trouble at all. keep them on you, like on a carry on luggage....internationally, cant really tell ya.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything -underworld

Your best bet is to carry them on yourself. Try this trick. If you're going with any females and they want to take this risk.... ok, ya know those old school "scrunchies" that girls used to wear in their hair for ponytails? Put a hole in it, slip the pills onto the inside of the scrunchie, sew it back up and THERE YA GO! Just walk right through the metal detector and there ya go. Just make sure you sew it up well. I had one break on me once....and it was a disaster. We also had a LOT more than 5 in there though.

If youre flying within USA, put them in the aspirin bottle or in your pocket. NO one will check you, so dosnt really matter where you put them.

If youre flying out of the country, have them in your pocket, or same as above.

If youre flying back to the good old USA, chances are you wont be searched, but you have to go through US customs. So if youre bringing 5 pills with you just put 1 in each pocket of your pants, if youre bringing a shit load back, well, you can wear a weat suit underneath your clothes and stick the pills between your body and the suit. If you do it right you can bring 10K pills back that way.

You should watch out for the E smelling dogs, they got them at JFK and i think Newark. E sniffing dogs are not the same as the beagles that they use to look food etc, the e sniffing dogs ive seen were german shepards.

good luck and have a safe trip!

td

I went to Dominican Republic, Brazil ans Puert Rico & miami

I took like 6 w/ me

in my purse

what i did was took an old lipstick and took out the lipstick cleaned it real good and stuck them in there

just dont forget wich lipstick

good luck

cwm1.gifcwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gif