Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My girls are comin with me to Space on Saturday!

Guest stryke303

Guest stryke303

ok,

now that i have the attention of all the horny guys (and some horny girls), "my girls" are actually my 909 and 101 (or 303...or both). i think it's time for a lil' live sequencing on Saturday ;) hope to see you all there. i'm fighting off this nasty cold so i can be ready for the weekend. Then, I'll party my ass off w/ Murk @ Mansion on Sunday (damn, am i becoming clubber? someone take the temperature down in hell...STAT!)

happy holidays!

TR-909.jpg

sh101.jpg

tb303.jpg

Guest scarab

nice.... i still wish i had my 303 and 101 myself.. had alot of fun with those :'( at any rate, i know you'll put them(your girls) to good use

LOL good 1 Stryker ;D

I really was expecting to see a dance troupe w/ you...

I should have known that it was gear; you vintage Gear whore you... ;)

Don't U have a Juno, too

How late U playin, I'll try to stop by after____

will there be enough room for all your and "Q"'s stuuf too..

he's got like a museum of shit.

I can just imagine the conversation after both of you are done playin. LOL

Guest stryke303

lol, Q and i have had many a gear talk. last time we went to disney together, all we talked about was gear. i think i'm playing later. should be fun! and yup, of course i have a juno! i'm really looking forward to playing live again. planning a lil summn summn for sometime soon ;) maybe i'll pass by your place to see you for a little before heading to space.

paz

LOL good 1 Stryker ;D

I really was expecting to see a dance troupe w/ you...

I should have known that it was gear; you vintage Gear whore you... ;)

Don't U have a Juno, too

How late U playin, I'll try to stop by after____

will there be enough room for all your and "Q"'s stuuf too..

he's got like a museum of shit.

I can just imagine the conversation after both of you are done playin. LOL

Guest Marina22

Wish I could come but I went out last week :'( Stryke, are you going to be around for a while in SFL? Have a great time with your hoes this Saturday ;)

Guest stryke303

hey telex,

how much!? i actually have a pretty good speak and spell vst emulator... but, there's nothing like the real thing, is there? i actually have schematics for an audio out mod for the speak and spell. as far as the devilfish...used one years ago...but, i love the original 303 tone. the devilfish basically added more squelch to your frequency/resonance modulation, as well as a bit more octave depth and height...nothing you can't replicate through digital manipulation these days. you can hear some good devilfish use on most of the early plastikman albums...but even richie said that he ended up not using it as much as he thought he would. robin whittle, the inventor of the devilfish, is a top notch guy though. if you need is info, let me know. he still lives down under.

Stryke let me know if you ever need a speak and spell, i have three that ive had for years , still waiting to be modified , lol

i wondered who would ever pull one out at a live gig

http://store.robotspeakstore.com/chacjoncusci.html

though ive always been curious how devilfish modified 303 sounded like... that must be wicked

Guest scarab

ill give up the speaks for a fraction of whtver theyre worth, let me know if you or anyone want em, also have a couple crates of vinyl mianly prog-trance frm 95-00 anyone that might be reading this , which ill practically give away

greg, we used to run with the same circle of frnds (saj,tj, Luis Duran,Lou(mary's hse),K. Colman), i almost made it to one of your vintage gear runs, up to those pawn shops up north, those were a gear heads paradise..

i remember when my frnds would pick up moog modulars, synthi's and all kinds of goodies , i found a korg mono-poly dirt cheapp once, and the juno 106 that was suppoosedly once owned by O. Lieb

nothing like owning a nice peice of vintage gear

btw whats the name or site to that spk and spl vst emulator, thts

funny they would come up with one

Guest Darwin Castillo

Umm you know, if you read the topic of the thread, you'd answer your question.

OK, I got the Saturday part but what time and I'm assuming the patio? Time slot please?

Guest ramon

OK, I got the Saturday part but what time and I'm assuming the patio? Time slot please?

3:30 - 5:00 on the 2nd floor of Space aka 'The Underground'

Guest Darwin Castillo

3:30 - 5:00 on the 2nd floor of Space aka 'The Underground'

No Hip Hop? OMG! Ha ha ha. ;D