Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I went to Nocturnal last night AND...

Guest Gabriel Ben

Guest Gabriel Ben

it was awful. Now fridays are suppose to be the "good" night. I was greeted with the sounds of hip hop in the main room, the vip was blasting reggeton and the only thing worth the while was the patio. The place was pretty much dead, a few hundred people in the main room, the upstairs room maybe 50, the patio about 200-300 people. So i'm guessing Nocturnal is on the way out, no more...The music is the main room was so high school prom, let me see, holler back girl, guns n' roses (sweet child of mine), some more rock n roll songs i have idea the names of...awful hip hop, it was just bad and almost made my ears bleed. My only relief came when I was out on the patio. The deep, soulful, jazzy house music pumpin' thru the speakers was an instant relief. However, there were some times, people were standing around not understanding the music and the long breaks. At one point, the dj dropped an accapella which was 3 to 4 minutes longer than it needed to be, cleared the floor. Its a shame cause the music was good. I'm not much into a whole night of that style, but the mix of tracks were hit or miss. Some tracks real good, some real bad. So it was hard for me to vibe it out and enjoy myself for an extended period of time. This has been my 5th time to Nocturnal and I'm done with it...its a shame because the place has some good things about it, just tough to compete with Space. I'm sure I heard the music I did because they need an angle to compete with Space. Well in my opinion they lost. Time to move on...Anyway sorry for ranting, I felt cheated out of a good time last night and wanted to let others know what to expect on a friday night now at nocturnal.

Guest DJBroy

Gab, you either work for another club and are being "SLANDEROUS" or you went home at midnight. As always, from 4am on, Nocturnal had over 2000 people enter the club. You obviously didn't hear Roland spinning because he NEVER misses a beat, and Chino and the hip hop crew PACKED the mainroom. Just because you were at home sleeping by 1am, don't testify Falsities before these people on this site, (because most of these people are serious party'ers!) because they can vouch for the intensity, vibe, and lack of room to dance because of the masses. My suggestion, if you can't party with the big boys, get some sleep wake up at 9am then come to Nocturnal and party till noon....See you there late night, if you can stay awake.....ROOKIE....

Guest DJBroy

Because he is either lying or wasnt there, I was till 11:30....where were you? If you were there, you would be throwing insults at him too....

Guest Gabriel Ben

wow. sounds like djbroy was one of the djs or the dj in the main room using a good ole' alias cause you've got no balls to call me out with your real self. oh well. Obiviously you took the post personal, so that narrows things down...anyway, I can say whatever I want because thats the way I feel. I was CHEATED out of a good time. I wanted to let other know who are going to venture out on a Friday what they MIGHT expect. Some people may be into that...NOT ME. I posted my reasoning why I'm NOT into it. Chill out before you sound like a little school girl justifying why your boyfriend is sooo the best dj. I was there till 6am, I was FORCED to leave because things were not "FUN". I tried and forced myself to enjoy it...but I came up on the "BORED" side. If your defending Roland, well, I don't think he was playing at the time I left, so If you noticed I didn't specificlly point out any of the djs names. So, being either one of the djs or djs girlfriend, either way using an alias cause your not BRAVE enough to say what you want under a REAL name, I don't think I need to tell you anymore. Step to the plate when your old enough to do so...amateur, then come to me with your crying abou what i have to say!! And, ALSO this...I'm too old to be waking up and worrying about going to a club at 9am. ((Reality check)) There's other things in life kiddie raver besides going out to a nightclub. AND If i can't enjoy myself at 11pm, 2am, 4am, and 5:45am then whats the point of being there at all???

Please cry some more. It makes for fun reading. :-*

Guest DJBroy

Gabe or should I say - GABBY (because you talk to much)

My Name is Broy, no alias. Look at my website, then you will have the face with the name. www.djbroy.com. I hate when people like you are politically biased and bash clubs like Nocturnal because you are a hater. I love going to different clubs and do it every week (several times), so if you think I am a "raver" for doing so, whatever, get over it. Just because you are too old and sleepy to experience the true nightlife of Miami, don't hate those of us who do. If you didn't enjoy Nocturnal, maybe you would fit in better at Sego Fredo on a Sunday, Ted's Hideaway, or Purdy Lounge. Those are cool places to lounge and relax that old ass of yours. As for Nocturnal, we are here & we have allies like Crobar and we are gonna bring Miami a new level of thrust, something I will gladly bring your girlfriend cause clearly your tired ass can't....

Guest Gabriel Ben

My Name is Broy, no alias. Look at my website, then you will have the face with the name. www.djbroy.com. I hate when people like you are politically biased and bash clubs like Nocturnal because you are a hater. I love going to different clubs and do it every week (several times), so if you think I am a "raver" for doing so, whatever, get over it. Just because you are too old and sleepy to experience the true nightlife of Miami, don't hate those of us who do. If you didn't enjoy Nocturnal, maybe you would fit in better at Sego Fredo on a Sunday, Ted's Hideaway, or Purdy Lounge. Those are cool places to lounge and relax that old ass of yours. As for Nocturnal, we are here & we have allies like Crobar and we are gonna bring Miami a new level of thrust, something I will gladly bring your girlfriend cause clearly your tired ass can't....

sorry Broy, I have nothing to gain nor lose my stating my OPINION on my time there...Don't take it to heart. For your info, I've been to Nocturnal more than once. I don't need to get in a verbal battle with you, I could careless. You are unprofessional, a crybaby, insecure, and frankly an embarrassment to the company you work for. Its a shame people like yourself give Nocturnal a bad name by opening your mouth. Have a nice life.

Guest DJBroy

The only embarrassment is your writing skills. YOU are the one who was badmouthing Nocturnal. You are the one who ripped into me. I was just being comical about the situation after about ten beers and a good night at Noc. Like a rattler backed into a corner, I strike back. I think anyone associated with Nocturnal would be glad I am telling the truth about the party. Its a great party, a beautiful club, and things are on the up with new people coming into the picture. Don't take it so personal, and next time you come in to Noc, I will give you a couple of drink tickets so you can have a couple freebies. Really, seriously, if I have a couple left, I will give them to you and your girl. And by the way, I promise not to hit on her...

P.S. - I like your website.

Guest Untouchable Chino

..WADDUP BROY..how are you doing buddy..good to see you throwing it down on the ROOFTOP on friday night..no need to pay attention soo much attention to someone's opinion.. i get comments [suggestions as they put it] about the club and the night..and honestly.. i base my nights on the turnout of the night..not just one person's "IDEA" of a good night.. maybe it's not his cup of TEA.. but that is JUST ONE PERSON.. you dont see anyone ELSE writing bad about that night.. thru out the NIGHT im with OTHER people from THIS BOARD from DAN [POD] to JIPSY [GIRL ABOUT TOWN] and they can TELL you of the GOOD time they have EVERY FRIDAY.. from DAN walking around with a BOTTLE of GREY GOOSE and DANCING on the COUCHES to JIPSY dancing HER A$$ off...that is what MATTERS to me..THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE I SEE HAVING A GOOD TIME...not the VERY FEW UNIMPORTANT NEGATIVITIES from someone who doesn't APPRECIATE what we OFFER..enough said...see you soon buddy..

Guest DJBroy

Chino! Whats up!, I am drunk as hell, waiting for football to start. U know I wouldn't waste my time other wise...good to hear from you though. Thanks for the high rollers you brought Friday. They treated me like a king! I just wish I had time to jump into the VIP with all those girls! Ouch! Way too fine....

Guest becha

wow. sounds like djbroy was one of the djs or the dj in the main room using a good ole' alias cause you've got no balls to call me out with your real self. oh well. Obiviously you took the post personal, so that narrows things down...anyway, I can say whatever I want because thats the way I feel. I was CHEATED out of a good time. I wanted to let other know who are going to venture out on a Friday what they MIGHT expect. Some people may be into that...NOT ME. I posted my reasoning why I'm NOT into it. Chill out before you sound like a little school girl justifying why your boyfriend is sooo the best dj. I was there till 6am, I was FORCED to leave because things were not "FUN". I tried and forced myself to enjoy it...but I came up on the "BORED" side. If your defending Roland, well, I don't think he was playing at the time I left, so If you noticed I didn't specificlly point out any of the djs names. So, being either one of the djs or djs girlfriend, either way using an alias cause your not BRAVE enough to say what you want under a REAL name, I don't think I need to tell you anymore. Step to the plate when your old enough to do so...amateur, then come to me with your crying abou what i have to say!! And, ALSO this...I'm too old to be waking up and worrying about going to a club at 9am. ((Reality check)) There's other things in life kiddie raver besides going out to a nightclub. AND If i can't enjoy myself at 11pm, 2am, 4am, and 5:45am then whats the point of being there at all???

Please cry some more. It makes for fun reading. :-*

Well said!

No wonder you're bitter..... according to your schedule... you were one of the DJ's at Nocturnal Friday night...

At least Gabriel was being cool by not mentioning your name.. but I guess now everyone knows who he was talking about

:(

Guest xbbdc

The place was pretty much dead, a few hundred people in the main room, the upstairs room maybe 50, the patio about 200-300 people.

100+50+200 = 350+ people you mention and its dead?

seems like a lot of people like going to a "dead" club.

Guest dj_release

.. you dont see anyone ELSE writing bad about that night..

that's cause no one else was there LMAO sorry I had to say it ;D

go on...

Guest Fez

i was there on friday for afterhours...

i got there around 5 and it was packed till i left @ 7

i need an id for that madonna track Roland played...

it's sick...

Guest djqba

Gab, you either work for another club and are being "SLANDEROUS" or you went home at midnight. As always, from 4am on, Nocturnal had over 2000 people enter the club. You obviously didn't hear Roland spinning because he NEVER misses a beat, and Chino and the hip hop crew PACKED the mainroom. Just because you were at home sleeping by 1am, don't testify Falsities before these people on this site, (because most of these people are serious party'ers!) because they can vouch for the intensity, vibe, and lack of room to dance because of the masses. My suggestion, if you can't party with the big boys, get some sleep wake up at 9am then come to Nocturnal and party till noon....See you there late night, if you can stay awake.....ROOKIE....

Chill out man Gabriel is voicing and sharing his thoughts, you are taking it to personal. I have been to Nocturnal on a friday night and haven't like the vibe nor the music. But I'm a DJ and have become very picky about what I expose my ears to. Aquabooty brings a sound that is rarely heard in these parts and Roland brings it home every Friday morning. As for the main room and all the other jaz :P. This is my opinion not the facts so chill out before you attack. Last time I checked this was a free country and freedom of speech is a protect right. I wish Noc and it staff all the luck in the world, we need quality clubs for both ours locals and tourist.

But FYI, a qoute from two girls from chicago who there on friday night not morning, "Noc sucked!" that can't be good PR for any club. My friday night after I play, I go to Cafeteria, yes Diego and Diaga have figured out the right sound and the right vibe.

Gab u might want to check it out next Friday..