Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you Snowboard?

Guest vaughan

Guest vaughan

Watch the trailer all the way through... it's a big-screen, big-budget "documentary" about the sport with some INSANE snowboarding... no actors... the real deal...

At the end of the trailer, you'll see a clip of Terje Haakonsen staring down an insane line where he kicks off an avalanche... rides his heart of trying to beat-out the avalanche!!! SICK!!!

Guest JMT

im going in feb.

gonna check this out to get pumped up.

where are you going?

keystone

its been a while so i am accepting the likelyhood of breaking a limb.

Guest Boucher20

im going in feb.

gonna check this out to get pumped up.

where are you going?

keystone

its been a while so i am accepting the likelyhood of breaking a limb.

im headed to steamboat in february....colorado has been getting dumped on this year with snow...so expect plenty of powder and some great boarding...

Guest ILLMATIC

I definitely want to check this film out.

I suggest everyone try snowboarding at least once! I tried it for the first time a few years back and I had one hell of a time. I almost killed myself because my friend took me down the advanced run by accident but I didn’t wipe out.

Guest dre4

jackson hole ;D in a couple weeks...of all the mountains i've been to out west its the most challenging and my favorite one...last yr when i was in tahoe they got 20 ft of snow in one week....epic...can't wait to try some of those moves from first descent this yr

Guest vaughan

jackson hole ;D in a couple weeks...of all the mountains i've been to out west its the most challenging and my favorite one...last yr when i was in tahoe they got 20 ft of snow in one week....epic...can't wait to try some of those moves from first descent this yr

I've heard Jackson HOle gets the best snowfall of anywhere in North America!!! POWDER - POWDER - POWDER! I like Breckenridge, Heavenly was fun, Mt. Snow & Killington on the East coast and my all-time favorite destination is hands down WHISTLER, B.C.!!! I'll be there for my honeymoon in February! I can't wait. Was going to Vail THIS weekend but with the Holidays two weeks away it wasn't a very wise idea! But I'll possibly be heading to Big Sky in Montana in January! I've never been but heard it also gets dumped on!

Well... everyone be safe! Have Fun!

B-Side... stop talking smack! Old Schmold... spoken like someone who's never been snowboarding! LOL j/k. Get back out there!

Guest AlanS

I might be inspiried bust out some method airs in Colorado...

:D Method Airs...I haven't heard that in a loooong time!

Post hurricane, with no power and such, I hit the pavement on my old deck. I'm really thinking about getting a new one, cruiser style, to kick around on. Forget about being too old!

This looks like a cool movie. I haven't been skiinng or snowboarding in ages either :( Guess that's what happens when you move to Florida.

Don't slack on Vail Vaughan, I've been to Aspen, Steamboat, Killington, several others throughout the east and west and I would def say Vail was my favorite. Those back bowls of fresh powder are just something else. I'd also like to check someday would be Jackson Hole and Crested Butte (for the Extreme! ;) ) I used to feel like I'd do anything on skis or a board...not sure about that anymore..lol :)