Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAO: Oscar G

Guest vegasguy25

Guest vegasguy25

Oscar was kind enough to stop by Vegas last night to play some records for us at Ice. He rocked the house. Bigtime. One of the best sets I have seen this year, hands down. Thanks a lot for coming to Vegas Oscar. We appreciate it, and hopefully you can come back soon.

Guest nova

Oscar was kind enough to stop by Vegas last night to play some records for us at Ice. He rocked the house. Bigtime. One of the best sets I have seen this year, hands down. Thanks a lot for coming to Vegas Oscar. We appreciate it, and hopefully you can come back soon.

yeah and I think thats why he didnt make it to mansion this sunsay... :-\ shame...

Guest vegasguy25

yeah and I think thats why he didnt make it to mansion this sunsay... :-\ shame...

Actually, on Sunday he was playing a gig in LA from what I saw.

Guest vegasguy25

congrats, OG. was this his 1st time playing las vegas?

No, he came out one other time I believe, like a year or two ago. That was at a different venue though, one not in the same category as Ice. I hope he enjoyed playing out here, because we enjoyed having him.